Chapter 69 : ANA

Death is the beginning of new life that's that what they say and it's a chance to be someone new and better than you were before......

Jake and arrived at the Van Pel manor to a cheerful welcome as Jax was kissing Dawn who stood still helpless to him his touch and kisses her body was turning all it's defences around the stranger completely off.

" Stop what's wrong with you kissing me and what's with everyone around here are you all on drugs " Dawn said fighting back by pushing him away from her.

" Ana It's me Jax ? " Jax said looking into Dawn's eyes.

" My name is Dawn "

" Dawn ? " Jax said.

" Yes that's my name but why are you calling me Ana ? " Dawn said as she looked at the tombstone to see the name Ana Van Pel.

" That's the name that everyone is calling me  " Dawn said as she went to take a closer look and touched it, As Jax was standing behind her and he couldn't believe it even after having touched her and kissed her she was in front of him.

" I feel sadness " Dawn said she looked down at the stone as Jax stood behind her.

" I have to leave this place " Dawn said as Jax had an idea.

" Let me take you somewhere where I know you will like it " Jax said thinking about going to show her to the Van Pel's.

" I don't know if I should trust you " Dawn said as Jax smiled.

" let's say if I was a psychopath would I be here at the cemetery crying on the tombstone of the love of my life " Jax said as Dawn watched his smile.

" No you wouldn't " Dawn said as she asked if it was far they could take her car.

" Just a block " Jax said as Dawn called her bodyguards and asked them in Russian to go where they supposed to and tell them she will soon be there.

" You have bodyguards and speak Russian " Jax asked,

" all my life " Dawn said Jax was thinking.

" Shall we " Dawn said as Jax took her to the van pel manor.

" So Jake tell us where have you been ? " Jean asked as everyone sitting at the table turned to him.

" Living with the love of my life on her island " Jake said as everyone smiled.

" Who is she ? " Mia asked,

" Her names Dawn and she's a human and we aren't married yet, cause I know you Mia you want to ask me " Jake said as Troy asked when his mom will arrive.

" Soon I hope " Jake said as Troy ran off with the girls.

" When Dawn arrives everyone's mouth will be open " Jake said as Victoria van pel asked "why ? ",

" Well when I met her I couldn't believe it but then I believed in the power of Resurrection or Incarnation which ever you call it but it's all the same " Jake said making everyone's interest peek high.

" Your scarring us " Jason said.

" Now I want to meet her " Roman said as River and Alex walked in the room.

" I went to Knight industries and something happened " River said as Alex stopped him.

" Wait uncle I let me speak what I have is more important " Alex said as Jax came in.