Chapter 20 : FALLEN

The devil isn't what he's said to be, He is someone who fell in love, Cause even monsters have a heart a dark dark heart...

[ Twenty Seven Years Ago ]

In Thorn hills almost twenty Seven years ago a pregnant Victoria Van pel was in labour about to give birth to her first child in a hospital room full of nurses helping her, others asking her to breath and she held onto Arthur's hand as she was taken to the operation room, where the doctor was already waiting and he was non other than Rafael.

An hour later Ana was born delivered by Rafael's, in his hands she laid taking her first breaths and he kissed her forehead before giving baby Ana to a nurse to get her cleaned and walked out of the room leaving a sleepy Victoria. When he got out he turned around and saw the nurse give Ana to her father so he could meet her and a crowd of family friend behind him all wanting to see her.

" She's so pretty "

" Yes she is Katy and you two are going to be best friends " Arthur said as Katy's father brought Katy near to see Ana.

[ Six Year Later ]

Ana was at the park with Katy, Jason and jean at the slide as Mia and river played at a sand box as their parents were talking at a near bench as they watched them.

While they played Ana looked and saw a man say hello to her and she politely said hello back.

" What's your name princess " he asked as she said Ana.

" And you are? " Ana asked blushing.

" Rafael Morningstar " Rafael said looking at the parents who weren't able to see him only Ana.

" We will see each other soon princess okay " Rafael said as she smiled.

" Okay Raf " Ana said as Rafael disappeared and Jason asked what she was talking to as they played with their ball and Ana said she forgot.

[ Present Day ]

" How about we go on our first date love " Rafael asked as Ana smiled, " let's go see a movie " Ana said as Rafael hugged her, " let's see a horror " Ana said Rafael smiled.

They arrived at the cinema holding hands and they went got tickets for the most scary movie playing and Ana kissed Rafael and the entire room was applauding while others whistled and jean saw them and took a picture of them while leaving.

Jean arrived at the Nova Manor and she rang the doorbell and Ana opened the door dressed differently.

" Your here ? " Jean asked.

" Well yes where else would I be " Ana said as she got in and walked to the living room to show Jax the photo.

" Look at this " Jean said and he saw Rafael and Ana kissing.

" This doesn't make sense I was with Ana this entire time " Jax said looking at Ana.

" It's that look alike she's with Rafael " Ana said as Jax looked at the phone and felt jealousy and his blood boil and got up and went to get a drink.

" What was that you witch " Ana asked as Jean was confused.

" Repeat that again " Jean asked as Ana smiled.