Chapter 99 : ZEUS

Twenty Years Ago.

" What do you want me to read to you today " Ana asked as a seven year old Alex already had a book in his tiny hands.

" I want this one mommy " Alex said as Ana took the book.

" Zeus, wow I see my son loves him but why him ? " Ana asked looking at Alex.

" Cause we are the same " Alex said as Ana was surprised.

" In what way " Ana asked,

" We both are strong and we have lightning powers and sometimes I think his story is about me " Alex said as Ana smiled hugging him.

" You can be anything you want to be this life is full of endless opportunity and you can be a god among men my little Zeus cause your destined for greater things beyond the universe and time and space " Ana said as Alex smiled hugged her as his eyes sparked an electric jolt.

PRESENT

" What are you thinking about Zeus ? " Lana asked seeing Alex standing at the door of the training room.

" Nothing I just remembered something " Alex said smiling.

" Well am sure it's something nice but we need to train " Lana said as they went in and a simulation appeared of a burning building.

Lori had called her sisters to her art room to show them the paintings she made of her dreams.

" I don't know what this is ? " Lori said.

" It's the future, our future " Lisa said as both her sisters looked at her and Alex walked in seeing the paintings.

" Does this mean the world is coming to an end ? " Lana asked,

" Yes I just found out when we went to heaven and Odin told the Antichrist is out here and is coming and will bring forth the Armageddon " Lisa said as Lori looked at the painting which had a shadow seated on a throne.

" This must be him or her " Lori pointed out.

" Then what about this painting ? " Alex asked,

" That is the final prophecy of us rebuilding the world but this prophecy is hanging on a thread and it's a possibility of what could happen " Lisa said.

" What's the worst that could happen ? " Lana asked as Lisa pointed a picture of pieces of the world.

" Okay thats the worst that could happen " Lana said.

" Who is the Antichrist ? When is it coming ? " Lori asked as Lisa said Odin didn't tell her but deep down in her heart she was praying it wasn't Troy.

" Maybe it's your brother " Alex said as Lisa told her how Odin acted strange and how he said it might be the last time seeing him.

Natalia arrived with something for Alex a map that could finally give him everything he has always wanted.

" It's a map to Zeus lightning bolt " Natalia said as Alex looked at the map as he  remembered how he and Ana used to study the maps.

" It's a myth Natalia and we can't go looking for fairy tales when I was a kid my mom told me this story and I know this legends " Alex said.

" The gods were real and they can return again with you "

" Well I agree and I really need this kind of power now to protect my family and the world but what if it's a goose chase and we find nothing and walk into a trap " Alex said as Lana walked in and told him to go for it and take a chance.