Chapter 93 : VILLAINS AND HEROES

VILLAINS & HEROES

Lisa stood at looking at the gigantic portrait that held everyone she made disappear at her party including parents, grandparents and Brother.

" Is mom okay in there ? " Troy asked,

" She's fine infact they all are trapped in suspended animation " Lisa looking at everyone.

" Troy look at them all trapped inside just cause they choose Lori over me and loved her " Lisa said.

" Well it doesn't have to be like that I love you and there's no second place with me " Troy said as Lisa remember ever since she was small everything was about Lori but she always had the boys and more sophisticated looks than her sisters it wasn't enough.

The Horsemen of the apocalypse wanted Lori and in the process she lost her mother and when she retuned it was all about keeping Lori safe.

" Lisa are you okay ? " Troy asked,

" Am fine but I have to tell you I was with Gabriel while I was with you " Lisa said as Troy was thinking.

" I knew it and if you were happy with him I wasn't bothered but when he choose your boring sister and next time I see him I will kill him and Hunter just like I did to Jake Nova when I ten years old " Troy said as Lisa looked at him.

" You didn't kill him your just messing with me cause we all know he's missing and he's an heretic warlock they are pure dark magic they can't be killed " Lisa explained.

" Not for me the Antichrist " Troy said scaring Lisa.

" You took Lori's Darkness and destroyed it in the temple ? We were all there " Lisa said as Troy took her hand and placed it on his forehead and showed her how he consumed Lori's Darkness that made the Antichrist giving him magic and how he murdered Jake by burning him alive.

" What are you ? " Lisa asked,

" Many things, many forms, whatever you want me to be " Troy said as Lisa didn't understand how he was able to do all that as a kid.

" Why did you kill Jake ? " Lisa asked,

" Remember when he kidnapped mom and you said you wished he was dead and so he couldn't hurt mom ever again, well I granted your wish and burnt him to ash " Troy said as Lisa remember.

" Well he had it coming he was crazy but you were killing at ten ? Tell me who or what are you cause your pure evil " Lisa said.

" My real name is Vulcan son of Lilith mother of Demons and my destiny is to rule hell and resurrect my mother " Troy said as Lisa couldn't believe it.

" Being Lilith's son I get but resurrecting her ? " Lisa asked,

" Maybe we can skip that part " Troy said.

" Your real name is Vulcan so how did you become Troy knight ? " Lisa asked,

" My mother has followers and people who were watching everything and found out the knight had connections to Jake Nova and he was to get custody of their son so they were killed by my mothers people and I took Troy's place and Jake became my legal guardian he was going to be the bridge to get me here to Lori " Troy said Lisa stopped him.

" Lori again " Lisa said as Troy looked at her.

" Fine continue " Lisa said as Troy continued.

" I then was raised by Ana and she was nice to me and years later we retuned here and my plans began first taking Lori's Darkness and her throne to hell " Troy said as Lisa smiled.