Chapter 32 : FIRE PART 3

THE BOOK OF FIRE 

They had been walking for hours looking for the lost city of the Mayans Aztec city.
" This Aztec city is hard to find " Mia standing as everyone continued walking.

" Yes it's hard to find cause they practice magic that's powerful which Rafael taught them, I always forget wait I remember  ANCESTRAL MAGIC " Roman said as Jean froze.

" Ancestral magic taught by rafael " Jean whispered.

" I just wish we found this Aztec city " Ana said and the tattoo in her of the ancestral witches begun glowing and shot light into the sky.

" Why did your Ancestral tattoo just send a an sos signal " Jake asked as Ana was looking at her wrist.

" It did that after you wished we found the place " Jax said as Mia looked around.

" Well we aren't there ! " Mia said sarcastically as a shadow begun jumping up the tree.

" Am guessing that's a monkey " Jason said as oddly dressed people with Spears appeared around then and up on the trees.

" If we can't find them they find us " Roman said looking at Ana.

" We wish you no harm " Roman said as they put their hands in the air as they saw the tattoo on Ana's wrist and they all bowed down.

" Empress " One of them said.

" Ana he's talking about you " Jean said as Ana looked around.

" We should go with it " Roman said.

" Take me to your city " Ana said as they begun leading the way until they reached a forcefield.

" Empress this way " one said as he put his hand through it and it begun parting way opening up and they let Ana go through first and she gladly went through as the rest followed.

" Ana why are they calling you empress ? When your not that special  " Mia asked rudely.

" First ouch and second I don't know " Ana said as they saw a giant statue of Rafael with wings.

" Is that who I think it is " Jake said as they looked at the statue.

" Holy fuck " Jax said.

" That is our dark angel our dark Lord " An old woman said as they looked at her.

" Dark angel " Ana said as the woman saw her and got on her knees even in her old age.

" Lady don't bow to me I am not an empress besides aren't you old " Ana said as she went and helped the woman up.

" But when the queen the world walks into your presence , you bow before great power " the old lady said.

" Okay somebody tell us what's going on here why is there a big statue of Rafael here " Jean asked.

" Well these people worshiped him and he taught them accient magic but I don't know why he sent them here " Roman said.

" Why are you here in this prison dimension ? "Jason asked the old lady,

" Because we wanted to cause here we don't age and we can forever worship him here " The old lady said as everyone was shocked by her confession.

" Then what does this have to do with Ana ?" Jax asked as the lady laughed.

" She is going to rule beside Lucifer cause she's part angel and has the mark of a half moon on her hand and the other half is on our lord " The lady said as a handsome young man came towards them,