Chapter 81 : FINAL JUDGEMENT

F I N A L    J U D G M E N T

" Let's do this " Ana said to her daughters as they gave her their powers.

" Wait Ana remembered you just recently had a power surge too much power could kill you this time " Jax asked as he was worried.

" Jax I have to do this it's the only way " Ana said as she went on with the plan and Lori touched Ana's face as Lisa and Lana took Ana's hand.

" We give you power " The three girls little girls said as they gave Ana power.

" mom ? " Troy asked Alex as they watched.

" No it won't " Ana said as she stood up glowing brighter than the sun and she looked at her hands making a fist.

" Mom " Alex asked as Ana smiled as she ran through the walls and the girls were celebrating.

Outside the war was still going on and Odin , Rafael and Roman were going toe to toe with the horsemen.

" Your heavily outmatched " War said as he grew two other arms that held knifes as he jumped attacking Rafael but was frozen in mid air and thrown against the other horsemen.

" Who did that ? " War asked standing up from the ground to see Ana in the air.

" We didn't want you dead before but now we do " Death said as she jumped grabbing Ana by the neck.

" You aren't killing me today " Ana said as Death brought her down to the ground as she put her hands in deaths eyes which made her let go.

" Today am ending this " Ana said as Death moved to the other horsemen and sized the moment to blast all for of them but the power wasn't enough to destroy the horsemen and Odin gave Ana his powers and Rafael, Roman gave theirs to to her.

" We have done it " Jean said as she looked around seeing all the monsters were dead and a few people were hurt and saw Ana in a power struggle against the horsemen.

" She needs more power " Jean said as Mia asked what to do ?.

" We have to give her power " Jean said as she took Mia's hand which started glowing.

" Let's do this " Christian said as Jean took his hand and everyone started holding hands and they all gave it to Ana who became powerful.

" Wait don't kill us have mercy! " Death said.

" We spare ourselves a fight today only to die tomorrow " Ana said as she jumped into the clouds and looked down at the four horsemen then used all the power given to her and blasted the horsemen with the power given to her.

Heavenly fire came down from heaven and devoured them to ash and all the power used turned to orbs that fell over the town of thorn hills returning to it's place and everyone celebrated and rejoiced that there was now peace and the war was over.

Ana came down as into Jax arms feeling exhausted.

" Are you okay ? " Jax asked,

" All that power am going to need a minute " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" You did it " Jax said as he kissed her and all around everyone was celebrating.

" This can never be over " Death said as Rafael smiled.

" But it looks like it is " Odin said.

Death and the other horsemen were bunt to a crisp.

" We left a mark on you and the world " Death said breathing slowly.