Chapter 41 : SHADOW OF EVIL

S H A D O W     O F      E V I L 

" Where did you take me ?  And why do you always do this to me against my will you psychopath " Ana said walking around.

" I didn't want you to get hurt when Adam went all exploding " Rafael said smiling.

" Well no thanks your ruining my life can't you get it I don't like you romantically speaking and not even as friends cause your sick and that explosion would have been better than you " Ana said as Rafael stared at her.

" Your right I am sick, am sick with love for you and you alone ever since creation " Rafael said as Ana froze.

" Your not the first to say something about the age of creation today " Ana said.

" Yes Adam super dead Adam " Rafael said laughing.

" Your insane " Ana said looking at him all freaked out.

" Ana it's time I tell you what you really are " Rafael said.

" I know what and who I am and I don't need you telling me about me " And said.

" Your wrong and thats why I will tell you who you are " Rafael said smiling.

" And what is that ? " Ana asked.

" You have been called many names and lived a thousand lives and your always incarnated after you die but this time I made sure you will be my superior and together we shall rule for eternity " Rafael said.

" Lies " Ana said as Rafael took her hand.

" You were the first woman to walk the earth " Rafael said.

" You mean Adam and Eve from the Bible " Ana asked.

" Yes but Adam had many wives after you but you were the first woman and also you were Esther the queen and I was the king and we ruled but you died then you came back as the queen of sheba and you were incredible in that life " Rafael said as Ana saw the images and lived her past lives.

" Even after all those life times I always find you and trust me they were alot " Rafael said looking at Ana.

"  I can't believe this your tricking me this isn't funny " Ana said.

" You are going to believe it cause you've seen Aurora " Rafael said making Ana freeze.

" My grandma " Ana whispered.

" she was you and I even made her immortal but she hid from me in Thorn hills and you were reincarnated later in Aurora bloodline and I was blown away by you cause your better than your past lives your more powerful than even me " Rafael said as Ana was confused.

" You and I ruled over civilization people have worshiped us " Rafael said as remember the Aztec people from that world and how they called her Queen.

" That Aztec civilization we encountered at the prison world was then cause they have or had a statue of you " Ana said.

" Yes they were Lilith's people and they trapped her in hell not to destroy our world cause we are going to rule it together forever " Rafael said.

" Just leave me alone and go find another me " Ana said as Rafael disagreed.

" When you die you are reborn and there can't be two of you cause your soul is one and I love you to much to let you go in this life or your next " Rafael said.

" Why am I being incarnated and living all these lives " Ana asked.

" Your soul was blessed to walk the earth  and live a thousand lives and be with me cause after I tempted the first incarnation of you to eat the forbidden fruit and become enlightened it made your soul immortal " Rafael said as Ana rolled her eyes.

" I have a crazy idea how about I kill myself now right here and you don't see me for the next century " Ana said as a knife appeared in her hands.

" Go ahead and do it forget about Alex or your family, so do it now end it all " Rafael said as his eyes turned red.

" WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR DO IT NOW " Rafael said shouting at her and she dropped it.

" I can't do it " Ana said as Rafael chuckled.

" I knew you couldn't do it cause your weak and I will change that, I will change everything and make you better like you always were a world where you and I met first and we took our world " Rafael said.

" Too bad for you such a spell doesn't exist " Ana said as Rafael smirked.

" You have it " Ana asked.

" Yes I do it was always my plan B when all things fail and especially now am a god and in a few hours reality will bend to my will and you and your lover boy Jax will never meet cause the hospital he was born in caught fire and he couldn't be saved " Rafael said as Ana felt scared.

" Or a world any of your nosy friends were killed mysteriously " Rafael said.

" There will be consequences to casting a spell like that you could do damage " Ana said.

" I know and I don't care at least I will have you and that's all that matters " Rafael said as he waved his hand and the doors opened.

" I am not a monster so am letting you go so that you can say goodbye before I do the real damage and also no one is leaving thorn hills I can't let you warn the council of magic and stop me " Rafael said as Ana ran out and teleported home to find everyone there.

" Ana " Jax said as Ana ran and hugged him.

" Your okay " Jake said as Ana smiled.

" Yeah am good but it's Rafael he's going to rewrite the world " Ana said as they heard lightning outside and they went outside to see a dome appearing over thorn hills.

" Holy fuck " Jason said as Arthur and Victoria and Max appeared.

" Mom and dad " River and Ana said surprised.

" We were going to Spain now we are back here " Victoria said.

" Sons " Max said looking at Jax and Jake.

" It seems everyone is being brought back by Rafael he has plans for us all " Jean said as they heard someone wicked and evil laughed.

" Well yes I have plans and that's why I need you all together to here to kill you all with one stone " Rafael said as he was flying in the sky.

" We will stop you " Jax said.

" Maybe but this time I will be unexpected and you won't see me coming like now the clock has started and you have ten hours before my curse is unleashed " Rafael said as a giant tower appeared as he flew up there.

Ana looked up at the tower as Rafael was looking down at the town and his new world where he would be the only god on Earth.

                   W I T C H   B L O O D  ✓