Chapter 3 : HOME AGAIN

How does it feel being a witch?, Well it's incredible, able to do what you want anytime you want, Being able to bend nature and reality to your will just amazing, but just like everyone death is apart of us all. The more you gain is the more you loose, life is a scale that just dying to balance it's self out.

Ana's POV

There i was at the airport waiting for Jax and my son on his phone and my personal assistant giving me a list of all my new assets that's when Jax walked by "Hello Ana , Ana's secretary and a small kid I don't know" Jax said pointing at Alex.

" Name's Alexander or call me Alex Mr" Alex said with a smirk.

"You got attitude kid I like that now why don't we go find your mum kiddo " Jax said as Alex looked at me and I smiled.

" Let me say it again Am Alexander Van Pel "Alex said smiling as Jax was confused .

" Yes Jax this is my son and he's nine years old " I said to Jax.

"fine mom let's go already it's boring here " Alex said getting and walking past a blank faced Jax.

" Son? You have a son?" Jax said as I asked smiled and asked him to go with Alex while I was finished talking to Christi my Personal Assistant.

"I can't believe everything they ever owned is mine overnight " I said not believing it.

she nodded smiling and I laughed , "Take care of thing at Van Industries I will be back soon" I said to her as she got up and hugged me.

" Yes miss I will ! But things won't be the same without you here" she said with a sad face almost crying.

"Hey don't cry I will be back soon and you will get a week off and I will send you on an all paid trip anywhere you want to okay, well then Goodbye" I said to as I watched her leave.

I went into the plane and Jax and Alex were playing a video game and I was happy they were getting off to a good start.

Jax POV

Every time I see Ana I always get a surprise, I really want to know her I think I loved her since the day I went to her company and they refused to let me in so I had to fight to get in.

I loved her that day and her son he's a nice young man I don't mind getting to know him to.

Alex had fallen asleep and we were four minutes away so I turned to Ana "So when were you going to tell me you had a son and since when I thought we were friends" I asked waiting for an answer then she finally did " Am sorry but first we haven't known each other for long and second we couldn't just meet and then I say "I have a son" and anyways things just haven't been right" she said looking into my eyes.

" Well your right it hasn't been the right time so who is the dad and is he in your lives " I asked and carefully watched her reaction and so far it was fairly okay.

"Well what can I say about his dad we fell in love since childhood, I lost my v card to him and he abandoned me and his family always hated me and am raising him on my own am his mom and dad " Ana said and I was shocked and she smiled.

"Hey Jax don't give me that look like am an innocent girl, those girls in movies and books waiting for a prince to come save them, Well am witch and I can save myself "She said to me and her eyes were beautiful and I touched her face.

" your incredible as Ana and a bad ass witch at the same time, Your incredible I want you to share your dreams with me and together we can design our own world " I said making her blush and she looked so beautiful, she was everything I ever wished for in this life.