Chapter 35 : GOLEM

A humanoid creature made from clay and animated by dark magic.

G O L E M

Weeks later everyone has resumed on with their lives and they couldn't be more contented.
Ana resumed her CEO position and was running her company Van Industries from Thorn hills. And she and Jax were more in love than before and they had forgotten about that incident in Ana's bathroom.
Jean and Roman were living together as they were beginning to think of starting a big family. While Jake never changes he was drinking half of the town's beer and starting fights everywhere. Jason met a girl and they are dating a week after meeting and he's seeing a future with her, And Max Nova has been doing what he know and that's working on maintaining his family legacy while River was traveling in Spain with Victoria and Arthur.
And Christian was trying to be a great dad to Alex like his dad was to him, Mia got a job and she had two reasons for that and one was she needed the money and two her boss was rich and super good looking.
Everyone's life was going in a better direction than it was before this was the life they were intended to live.

Ana was getting into her car when she got a message from her friend Ronnie who owned a bar down town cause a drunk she knew was in a bar fight. When she got there she found Jake throwing bottles and one would have hit her in the face but luckily she used her telekinesis to catch the bottle in mid air.

" Jake what the hell is wrong with you ? " Ana said putting the bottle down as she thanked Ronnie for giving her the tip.

" where am I ? And what are you doing here ? " Jake said an hour later waking up in Ana's car.

" You were drinking again Jake, what's wrong with you " Ana asked as he looked out of the car window.

" Your what's wrong with me " Jake said as Ana looked at him.

" Me ? What did I do ? " Ana asked as Jake laughed.

" You love my brother and not me cause I love you so much " Jake said as he turned gloomy.

" Jake your drunk " Ana said as she opened the door and got out and went and helped Jake get to his room.

" Sleep the beer out of your system " Ana said helping him up on the bed as Jake held onto her hand and shoved her on the bed with him.

" Your so beautiful " Jake said as Ana looked at him and smiled as he fell asleep and she got out and went into Jax room.

" Hey babe " Ana said finding Jax in his towel fresh out of the shower.

" Hey " Jax said as Ana grabbed him by his towel and kissed him.

" Is this what I think it is ? " Jax asked smiling.

" It is exactly that " Ana said as Jax took her into his arms and took her to his bed.

Meanwhile Roman and jean were having dinner with Mia and Christian when Jason walked in the restaurant with his new girlfriend Stacy.

" Here comes Jason and his new girl " Jean said pointing at them.

" She's Stacy and I met her and she's a two faced rat " Mia said as they looked at her.

" Trust me she is " Mia said as Jason and Stacy walked towards them.

" Act normal everyone " Jean said as Roman looked at her.

" We are acting normal " Roman said as Stacy and Jason arrived at their table.

" Mia I missed you " Stacy said as Mia smiled as waiters brought seats over.

" So babe these are all my best friends " Jason said as they introduced them selves to Stacy.

Meanwhile back at the Nova house Jax and Ana were researching about the Herald of justice.