Chapter 72 : LEGEND OF THE FOX

Once the world was young and full wonder and the human civilization was starting out but they were not alone for there were witches who ruled the earth, Vampires who ruled the night, but the spirit warriors ruled over nothing for they were free under the sun and they could transform into powerful creatures like the Werewolves , the Werecat , snake shifters , the Fox shifters and even history has records of Dragon shifters but they have been long extinct..........

L E G E N D   O F   T H E    F O X 

" I know the story dad " Alex said as Christian looked gave him a serious look.

" We have always had magic in our blood we are great spirit warrior, shape shifters that transform into powerful creatures bringing peace to the world " Christian said as Alex was sleeping and so he shocked the young man.

" yes am a wake " Alex said as Christian smiled.

" You aren't taking your training seriously and this has always been an important part knowing history " Christian said as Alex wanted to only know how to use more of his fox powers and not history of his kind.

" also dad am moving into the Nova manor today to stay close to my mother " Alex said as Christian didn't know what to tell him,

" I know your probably thinking am crazy cause we really don't know her identity if she's my mother or really Dawn " Alex said as he took his jacket.

" not what I was thinking but good luck " Christian said as Alex smiled.

" I don't need luck am wizard half angel and a fox, I already have it in the bag " Alex said as took his bag and teleported to the Nova manor.

Meanwhile at the Nova manor Dawn was dreaming of Jax and this time she saw the face and they were both naked on a bed.

" Ana I will always you " Jax said kissing her neck as she smiled.

" Jax Nova I will always carry a part of you and you will always carry a part of me " Ana said as Jax made love to her until an alarm woke Dawn.

" Good morning beautiful " Jake said coming out of the shower with a towel around his waist.

" Morning " Dawn said with a disappointed look and Jake approached her and kissed her.

" No I don't want to " Dawn said as Jake looked at her.

" What's going on ? " Jake asked,

" Nothing just not in the mood ? " Dawn said as Jake smiled.

" Your always in the mood for me ? " Jake said as Dawn smiled.

" I need a shower " Dawn said as got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

" That was strange something is going on in her mind and she doesn't want me to find out but am warlock and nothing is off limits to me " Jake thought as he cast a spell and went into Dawn's mind as was taking a shower and saw the sex dream she had of Jax.

" This can't be happening " Jake said as he knew his lies would soon be uncovered and Dawn's memory would be triggered back.

Alex got settled at the Nova manor and was welcomed by Troy.

" Today I want to hang out with you Alex since everyone is at school " Troy said as Alex didn't mind.

" Is my mom I mean Dawn home ? " Alex asked as Troy was looking at a photo of Alex and Dawn.

" She looks like my mother, are we brothers ? " Troy asked,

" Maybe I think " Alex said as they saw Jake passing the room.