Chapter 36 : AURORA BOREALIS

An atmospheric phenomenon created by charged particles from the sun striking the upper atmosphere creating coloured lights in the sky.

A U R O R A     B O R E A L I S

" How do you make a girl who has everything see something in you " Jake asked as Ronnie laughed.

" Good thing for you I don't just own this bar " Ronnie said pouring shots for Jake.

" I want her to be mine but she's with some one " Jake said.

" That's sounds sad even tragic but anything is possible in this world of supernatural and magic " Ronnie said as Jake laughed.

" I can't put in a love spell or buy her with money she has alot of that " Jake said.

" Okay all that is out of the table but have you thought of getting to know her better to know what she dreams about what her life has been like and most important what's buried in her heart cause all your doing is persuing her like she's some trophy " Ronnie said as the idea dawned on Jake.

" Your right I need to understand her better beyond the looks Thanks " Jake said getting up as Ronnie cheered him on.

" You go get this girl and wait I hope this doesn't take a turn for the worse " Ronnie said as Jake left.

" How do I know somebody better " Jake said as he saw a boy running with a book as as a girl chased him.

" Stop him " The girl said as Jake he waved his hand and the boys shoe laces got tied together and went down.

" Next time you steal my diary I will hurt you " The girl said taking her book and Jake smiled.

" Today is one of the easiest day ever " Jake said as he went to the Van pel manor and sneaked into Ana's room and looked around but there was no sign of her diary.

" She doesn't have a diary how am I supposed to understand her better if I can't read her book where she writes her feelings. I just wish I could rewind time " Jake said as realised what he had to do and began casting a spell to go to the past and that's when Ana opened her door to find Jake.

" What are you doing in my room ? " Ana asked as she saw him casting a spell.

" Your doing a spell in my room? What the hell " Ana said as Jake finished it and realised Ana was in the room.

" Fuck this isn't going to end well " Jake said as everything in the room began changing to what it was in the past.

" Jake what did you do " Ana said as she looked around the room and she couldn't believe it.

" You did a time spell " And said as the bathroom door opened to reveal a younger Ana who was smiling and in her PJs.

" I am going to be late for school and I am not dressed yet " She said snapped her fingers and was ready  " thank god am a witch " she said as she ran through the door.

" Me and why didn't she , I see us " Ana asked.

" We are just seeing everything that happened here in the past " Jake said walking out of the room as Ana followed him.

" Why are you doing this ? " Ana said as Jake stopped walking.

" Reverse this " Ana asked.

" Well I can't just yet until I understand you much better what are your dreams and what's in your heart " Jake said as Ana laughed.

" Seriously you should have just asked me than taking us to the past when I didn't know what I wanted exactly or better what's buried in my heart " Ana said as Jake smiled.