Chapter 75 : WICKED WITCHES

ARE YOU A GOOD WITCH OR A BAD WITCH?

WICKEWITCHES

Ana was back in thorn hills and she pleaded with everyone to leave Jake alone cause she was the one wronged and she forgave him and asked everyone to forget it and as much as they protested they agreed to Ana's command but they knew something was wrong and it was all Jake's fault.

" Lori how have you been " Bianca said smiling as Lori hugged her.

" Fine aunt Bianca " Lori said as Ana walked towards them and Lori ran to her.

" Ana I see your doing fine " Bianca said as Ana looked at her in a serious face.

" Doing better " Ana said as Jax came in and saw Bianca.

" You came to see us " Jax said as they hugged.

" You to are strangely close " Ana said as Bianca smiled.

" I helped with the girls who were quite a handful cause we witches can perform magic at a young age and when one teleports to China I stay with the others " Bianca said as Ana was shocked.

" What ? " Ana scream't .

" Don't worry Bianca gave me the idea to give trackers to the girls that's what's saved me " Jax said as Ana felt sad cause Bianca was more of a mother to her kids then she was.

" Am sure the girls love you ? " Ana said as Bianca smiled.

" Yes they even tried setting me up with Jax they wanted me to their mother but I obviously couldn't take your place " Bianca said as Ana smiled excusing herself and left the room fuming mad and found Jake trying to train Troy.

" What's going on ? " Ana asked,

" Daddy is teaching me how to use my powers " Jake said as Ana turned to look at Jake.

" I know he's a dragon and not a warlock " Jake said what Ana was thinking.

" Yes he's not like us " Ana said as she knelt and touched Troy's face and his eyes glowed Red just like fire.

" Maybe Christian should take over cause you have an animal instinct " Ana said as Troy smiled and burped smoke.

" He reminds me of Alex Phoenix squishy " Jake said as Ana smiled as she remembered she was supposed to go on lunch date with Jean and Mia.

" I got to go " Ana said kissing Troy cheek as she teleported away.

" There you are ? " Jean said as Ana smiled hugging her and Mia.

" I missed you both all these years " Ana said as they all laughed.

" You couldn't remember us dummy " Mia said as Ana laughed.

" So how is it returning to us after all this time " Jean asked,

" Well it's hard but am used to it by now considering am always being reincarnated but there is one person I so far don't like and she's driving me crazy, I could kill her " Ana said as both Jean and Mia were shocked.