Chapter 88 : SUPERNOVA

S U P E R   N O V A 

A week later............

Everything was never the same again after that night Lisa and Gabriel spent more time with each other as Troy became distant days going by before anyone could see him, Lori trained everyday in harsher conditions than ever before cause she believed that with all her power she was responsible for everyone's safety, Lana met a new guy she was smitten with who she began spending more time with and wasn't what he seemed to be.

" Lori you have been training constantly " Hunter said as Lori was exhausted,

" I have to practice my new powers cause when danger comes and it will come I have to protect us all just like my mother does " Lori said as Hunter smiled.

" Your mother is powerful but she didn't defeat the Horsemen alone she had help from everyone and your father Jax " Hunter said to Lori.

" But all these power I posses they have to be good for something cause with great power comes great responsibly and this is mine to carry alone " Lori said.

" sometimes counting on someone else is how you win " Hunter said as Lori went back to training.

Hunter left angry as Lisa saw him and asked what was wrong.

" Your sister she thinks she can save the world alone and it's her responsibility to protect us all like she's some god " Hunter said as Lisa couldn't believe that Lori said that.

Lana and her new boyfriend Blake arrived seeing Hunter and Lisa talking.

" What's going on ? " Lana asked,

" Nothing am going " Hunter said as he walked off.

" We need to talk with Lori she's thinks she's a superhero who has to save us all " Lisa said as Lana agreed.

" SuperNova " Lana whispered as they went to the training room to find Lori looking at pictures of mob bosses.

" What are you doing ? " Lana asked,

" Am finding our next hit " Lori said as Lisa turned the computers off.

" No we see what your doing " Lisa said as Lori laughed.

" What do you think am doing " Lori asked,

" Your cutting yourself from everyone including Hunter you love that boy and you've been training for a week non stop trying to get better to save us " Lana said as Lisa got in.

" We can save ourselves were not damsels in distress we are witches born of power and we can surely stay alive without your help " Lisa said as she left Lori and Lana in the room.

" Am sorry but your taking things to far do you even know I have a boyfriend his names Blake ? "

" No I didn't " Lori said in a low voice.

" exactly, you are trying to be a great protector and forgetting who you are " Lana said leaving Lori there standing alone as Blake was watching Lori through a window when Lana called him.

" Let's go " Lana said to Blake who asked if Lori was okay.

" She's acting all crazy and selfish and thinks she can save us all, let's just go " Lana said taking Blake's hand.

Lisa went to Troys bedroom to find a gigantic map of the globe mapping every where strange and unexplained events happened over the years.

" Your looking for the stone ? " Lisa asked Troy who was buried in books.