Chapter 96 : LAST BLOOD

PART TWO

just when you think you've found your way life will throw you to a new path.......

L A S T    B L O O D

" How do we stop her she's powerful " Lisa stated.

" Using our power together against her " Lori said as Lisa asked how Lilith retuned to life.

" The stones destruction made a crack in between dimension " Lori said to a stunned Lisa.

" The stone can't be destroy and I know once I tried it and even when you can't see it it's still there " Lisa said.

" You know everything about the stone don't you how ?" Lana asked.

" Well I have trained over a month to use it so I can overthrow Lori but Freya arrived " Lisa said as Lori was thinking.

" The stone is still there and we get it and use it against Lilith " Lori said as Lana smiled.

" It's plan time " Lana said as Lori made a psychic link with everyone.

Lilith sensed something was wrong when the boys retreated from her and got into their mind and heard the stone of fire was at the Nova manor as she laughed.

" She's coming the bait worked and she heard us " Lori said as Lisa started waving her hand around and felt something and held it.

Calvin arrived in his snake form and turned into human as Lana ran kissing him.

" She loves snakes " Lori was telling Paige as Hunter arrived in his dire wolf form as Troy was in the sky in his dragon form as Gabriel came down from the sky in his angel form.

" We will definitely win " Elise said as she started floating and her hands and eyes glowed.

" Lisa about time now " Lori said as they saw Lilith arriving at the ruins of Nova manor, Lisa absorbed all the energy and the stone reappeared in her hands with a blast but was caught with Gabriel.

" Thanks " Lisa said as Gabriel smiled helping her up as Lilith was coming.

" To defeat a monster like me you have to defeat the monsters inside you " Lilith said as Lisa laughed.

" Yes we have Lilith and now we are stronger " Lisa said as Lilith looked at them with utter anger and rage and took a stage but Paige used her Siren voice to keep her back as Troy breathed fire on Lilith as Elise blasted her with energy as Gabriel brought thunder from the sky and Calvin transformed into a snake but he made himself grow and started breathing fire and ice at Lilith as she tried her best to hold them back.

" Now " Lana said as she held the stone of fire and Lisa to held it but Lori was hesitating.

" We have your back when the darkness gets strong " Lisa said as Lori held it and their eyes glowed and they converged as one and aimed for Lilith blasting her with all the power they had and in the stone and Lilith's shields couldn't save her and started teleporting her self as the assault on her continued but troy saw it and jumped through her portal with her.

" Troy ! " Lisa said as they had stopped the attack on Lilith and the stone was broken in three parts as they held it and the colour was white and no longer red.

Lilith teleported herself a few kilometers away and was injured terribly from the fight and Troy was behind her.

" Why didn't you tell me who my father was ? " Troy said as Lilith told him it didn't matter.