Chapter 86 : IN THE DARK

I wasn't a villain but I am now................

I N      T H E     D A R K 

We are all living in the dark and I don't mean the sky but our lives and what we do dictates where live and stay, At the end of the day being in the dark thats a part of us all...................

" Troy wake up " Lisa said to Troy who didn't want to wake up.

" Your going to like this wake up " Lisa said as Troy got up to find her wearing lingerie.

" Do you like what you see ? " Lisa asked as Troy smiled.

" I love it " Troy said as he made Lisa float and brought her to him.

" I have always loved you and I didn't see it but now I do " Lisa said as Troy smiled.

" I have loved you since we were kids and I always knew you were made for me " Troy said as he kissed her and heard an alarm ringing and woke up to find Lisa standing above him.

" Who were you dreaming about cause you have a boner and it's big " Lisa said laughing as Troy lied on his chest on the bed moaning as Lisa laughed.

" So did you all behave last night ? " Alex asked Lana and Lori.

" Yes we did ! we are angels literally but you last night were being a devil with Natalia " Lana said as they all laughed.

" That's good the place is still standing " Alex said as Lori was looking at Lana giving her a serious face.

" You tell him cause I don't want Lisa hating me we just fought now we are talking " Lori said as Alex asked what was going on.

" We have a guest staying here his name's Gabriel he saved Lisa from dying and he's super cute we should never let him leave " Lana said as they saw Gabriel.

" That's him ? " Alex asked as Lori had her breakfast.

" Yes and everyone be nice " Lana said as she welcomed Gabriel to have breakfast with them.

" Welcome to our not so humble home " Alex said referring to the house being a mansion .

" Yes Gabriel that's my big brother Alexander Powers " Lana said to Gabriel.

" Am Angel Gabriel but I go with Gabriel it's an honor to meet you and thanks so much for the hospitality " Gabriel said.

" You can stay here however long you want and ask the help for anything you want and they will get it for you " Alex said to Gabriel as Lana smiled.

" Girls I will be leaving say goodbye to your sister and Troy " Alex said as he left.

" I should also get going am going to see Hunter at his pack " Lori said as Lana looked at her.

" I mean his ranch bye " Lori said as she left.

" Things are always busy around here aren't they ? " Gabriel asked.

" Normally there isn't anyone home just that staff and me am more old schooled cause we are all balloons tethered to ground the weight of the world tries to hold us down but I take my freedom by force and set out every day to do something new and exciting " Lana said as Gabriel smiled.

" I can feel your future will be incredible cause you have discovered something a few know and that's self love, the love of being free " Gabriel said as Lana blushed.

" You get me " Lana said as Lisa and Troy walked into the room.

" We are going out to do something important " Troy said as Lisa hugged Lana.