Chapter 89 : DESCENDANT OF EVIL

People say your blood is not who you are but it's not as simple as it sounds and when you try to escape being what your blood is you end up becoming what you fear the most........

Lisa woke up next to Troy they both fell asleep talking all night.

" I can't believe am waking up next to you even if we didn't spend the night together " Troy said as Lisa smiled.

" Not yet " Lisa said as Troy smiled at her.

" I have never been with anyone cause I want you till the end of time " Troy said as Lisa blushed.

" And I have never been with anyone and I want you to be my first " Lisa said as Troy kissed her.

" Morning breath " Lisa said as Troy was kissing her and she stopped him and realised he had nice breath.

" Am a dragon remember " Troy said as Lisa kissed him back when they heard Lori ranting and they went to see what was going on.

" Odin sent you here to watch over us and me specifically " Lori said as Lisa asked what was going on.

" Gabriel was sent to watch over us and see if I was turning evil " Lori said as Gabriel explained.

" No he didn't send me to see if you were turning evil, on one is turning evil " Gabriel said.

" Then why did he send you ? " Lisa asked,

" To protect you " Gabriel said looking at Lori.

" And your sisters from the threats that will be coming after you cause your the first born of Lucifer of the mourning and in a month you will turn eighteen and become queen of hell " Gabriel said as Lisa looked at Troy who was equally nervous.

" Me queen no I don't want it " Lori said as Gabriel told her it wasn't as simple as saying no.

" You will have to die to give it up am sorry "  Gabriel said as Lori head was spinning from all the information.

" Thanks to the horsemen and when you were born all the supernaturals on Earth felt you take your first breath and now they know where you are and will come to try kill you " Gabriel said as Lori was smiled.

" I am becoming more powerful so let them come " Lori said.

" They will want to kill you before your birthday but if we get past that day and we will they won't be able to take hell from you " Gabriel said.

" So we have to fight monsters, demons and creatures of Darkness till your birthday piece of cake " Troy said as Lisa smiled.

" There has to be another what if I found someone good of heart to rule hell then can I abdicate the throne " Lori asked and Gabriel remember that stone of fire.

" There is a legend of a stone of fire and who ever possess it will have power over hell since it was used to contain hell itself but it's lost and will turn it's user evil " Gabriel said.

" Everything is complicated, what if we found the stone and gave it to someone good " Lori asked as Gabriel thought the plan through and realised it could work.

" Yes it might work but the stone is lost and super evil" Gabriel said as Lana walked into the room.

" What's new ? " Lana asked as Lori told her what was going on and she was worried for Lori.

" We will fight till our birthday and hide you from danger " Lana said.

" No I won't run " Lori said as she walked out the room and Lana and Troy left.

" Why didn't you tell her am looking for that stone to take her power from her ? " Lisa asked as Gabriel came close to her.

" I protected you cause I started to like you " Gabriel said as he touched Lisa's hair and she looked at him and into his eyes.