Chapter 110 : THE END

Through the chapters,
We have laughed,
We have cried,
We have learned loss and we have learned strength and now it's time to say goodbye.

As seasons passed, and days turned to years and everything was better than anyone could have ever dreamed.

Lori was in hell being Queen when Hunter and her two daughters appeared.

" You guys what are you doing here? " She asked.

" We came to get you, mommy," her youngest daughter Alma said.

" Yes, and they brought me," Hunter said as Lori smiled running and hugging them.

" I Love you three to death," Lori said as her oldest Lucia teleported them home and find Lana and Calvin chasing their third born son who was walking on the walls.

" Baby come to me me dada " Calvin said as Lori saw them and saw her nephew.

" He's on the roof " Lori said.

" Well atleast our daughters won't fully turn till twenty two " Hunter said as Lana flew to the roof and grabbed him bringing him down.

" He's a wild one " Lana said.

" Your going to have to hold him and watch him every single hour of the day " Lori said to them as she carried him.

" Well aren't you a daredevil, max " Lori said making the baby laugh and his snake tongue was seen.

" Where is Aunt Lisa ? " Alma asked,

Meanwhile at the golden city Lisa was walking walking around the castle trying to find them.

" Where are you ? " Lisa called our hearing footsteps all around as she smiled and stood still.

" There, you, are ! " He said as he froze them.

" You caught us mommy "

" Well little Jake you and your daddy are really slow " Lisa said as they hugged,

" How do you always win ? " Gabriel asked and their son to wanted to know.

" You two are just the same and I always cheat, haven't you met me " Lisa asked as they all laughed.

" I love you Mommy " Jake said hugging her by her waist since he was only seven years old.

" I love you too my baby " Lisa said as Gabriel saw his shoe laces untied and went down and tied his shoe laces.

" Don't want you getting hurt " Gabriel said tying his shoe as Lisa watched them and couldn't help but smile seeing their blond hair and blue eyes.

" Thanks Daddy " He said hugging Gabriel who carried him.

" I just remembered we have a party to go to " Gabriel said as Lisa wiped her tears away.

" Why are you crying love ? " Gabriel asked,

" Cause I don't know what a selfish, rich girl like me did to deserve this " she said.

" By being the best you can possibly be " Gabriel said kissing her as Jake their son was watching them.

" Let's go home " Lisa said teleporting them home.

Lisa, Lori and Lana were talking under a cabana laughing and being sisters.

" I can't believe time has passed and our kids with legacy names of our fallen family members " Lori said.

" Their spirits and memory live on with us " Lisa said.

" Yes I can't believe our little Paige is getting married soon to the hottest guy ever " Lana said as they saw Elise.

" And she's a bad ass elder leading the council of magic to the future " Lori said as they saw their kids playing with their fathers.