Chapter 106 : THE ETERNALS

T H E    E T E R N A L S

"Lori "

" Lisa "

" Lana "

They all heard the call and all turned around.

" Who said that ? " they three asked as Lisa was heaven and Lana in Thorn hills and Lori was in hell.

" What was that ? " Lisa asked,

" Babe are you okay ? " Gabriel asked as Lisa brushed it off.

Lori retuned to Thorn hills and went to see Hunter.

" Hunter ? " Lori whispered walking in the woods looking around when he saw a werewolf.

" Beautiful " she said as she went closer and Hunter transformed to his human form.

" The queen of hell by night and my future Luna by day " Hunter said as they ran to each other and kissed.

" Well I would love to be your Luna and the packs as well " Lori said as Hunter lifted her up bringing her down and kissing her.

" So what are you doing out here ? " Lori asked,

" Poachers were spotted and I went to scare and hurt a few " Hunter said making Lori laugh as they walked back to the pack taking their time as they talked the way there.

Lana didn't know what to do with her wedding and the upcoming apocalypse.

" Lana are you still stressing about the wedding? " Calvin asked walking into Lana's room who was looking at a mirror.

" Yes thinking we might not have enough time now the end is coming and I am scared of what can happen cause they are out there planing something for us " Lana said as Calvin agreed with her.

" Well it is scary but we can't live in fear cause if we were afraid to walk then we wouldn't ride a bike and if it's about our wedding I will tell you like I did a few years ago " Calvin said as Lana asked what it was.

" I would marry you with paper rings at a gas station anywhere if that meant we can be together " Calvin says to Lana.

" Then we start our future now and not tomorrow or a year now and do everything cause if we don't do it now, who knows if we will have a future " Lana said waving her hand and closing the door as she went and started taking Calvin's shirt off.

" What are you doing ? " Calvin asked blushing.

" What we were suppose to do years ago " Lana said to Calvin whose eyes turned red and turned Lana around taking the zip down to her dress.

" Calvin "

" Yes " He answered as he removed his pants and was naked as Lana smiled placing his hands around his neck.

" I love you " Lana said as Calvin threw her on the bed and jumped above her kissing her neck as she laughed and started taking her bra off and took a minute to look at her.

" Call me a pervert but I have always wanted to see you like this " Calvin said as Lana smiled.

" I know cause I always hear your thoughts and it cute your always thinking about me even if it's pervy " Lana said looking at Calvin above her who kissed her as she touched his dick.

" You love it don't you ? " Calvin asked,

" Yes and now no more blowjobs cause once we start this there is no way I will ever put it in my mouth again am no whore like Lori and Lisa " Lana said making Calvin laugh.