Chapter 25 : BREAKFAST BUNCH

We are all different.

With different dreams and goals.

We have unique strengths and weaknesses.

That's what makes us powerful.

As long as we stand UNITED we can face any rival and accomplish EVERYTHING.

T H E        B R E A K F A S T      B U N C H

" You are invited to the Council of Magic Headquarters in London to receive a the medal of courage for the bravery that you showed when the Devil threaten our existence and I can't wait to see you personally, sincerely High Elder Leon "

Ana and Jax read out loud their respective letters. River was in his room watching the television when a burning letter appeared on his lap and he opened it.
Mia to got one as she was taking a shower and Jason got one as he was training in the woods. Christian was driving by the van pel manor to see Alex when he got his letter. Even Jake got one.

Everyone was at the nova manor.

" So are we going to London ? " Mia asked as Ana smiled.

" Hell yeah and we are taking the jets " Ana said as Christian laughed.

"What ? " Mia asked.

" Most of us can fly and teleport " Christian said.

" Yes we can do that " River said.

" Do you want the jets or not ? " Ana asked as everyone said " YES ".

As they were talking about amongst themselves Jean walked.

" Hey guys I heard my dad is going to give you guys a medal of courage which I hear it's made out of gold and diamond which your names will be crusted with " Jean said as Mia was clapping her hands.

" I love gold " Mia said as Jake looked at her weirdly.

" Sirens have a thing for gold well I can get you all the gold you want " Jake said.

" Really you would do that for me " Mia said as Jax laughed.

" Yes so you have a heart attach cause just at the mention of gold it got you crazy what will happen if I give you a vault full of it " Jake said laughing and Ana threw a pillow at him.

" Mia he's cruel don't listen to him " Jean said as Mia smiled.

" Now let's leave today " Jax said.

" That's fine " Jason said.

" Ana I don't know who will stay with Alex cause you me and River are going " Christian asked.

" I didn't think about it " Ana said.

" How about we leave Alex with Mom and Dad " River said as Ana didn't like the idea.

" They will spoil him too much and I can't go with him there it could be dangerous " Ana said.

" Well Alex is staying with Grandma and Grandpa he will be okay " Jake said.

" When you think about it Alex will be the one to take care of them " River said as they all laughed.

" Well am teleporting to London " Jean said as Ana gave her a weird face.

" What now " Jean asked.

" You are going to teleport there how sad " Jake said.

" We are taking the jet and you could join us makes the trip long " Ana said.