Chapter 80 : BLOOD WAR

Previously on Blood War...............

The horsemen a race of the most powerful beings who first walked the earth and were part of the great design to create the world and shape up the universe but Rhea now know as death saw a different plan where they ruled and were gods among men and free will would not exist but Odin their brother stopped them stripping them of their power locking them away but after a Milena of being imprisoned and Lucifer waged a war on the heavens he broke them free so they could help him overtake but he was cast out and the horsemen escaped with a new prophecy of the Antichrist the most powerful being who would rule the world for a thousand years.

So they waited until Lori was born but she was young and the horsemen didn't have a form and they were living inside hosts and they made a plan with Sandra and her husband a couple who lost their daughter and were angry with the world.

They had to die so they could return with their original forms so they staged their death by letting Odin kill them making everyone think they died as they waited for Lori to grow who would resurrect them back with their true forms and use her power in their plans but that was put to an end when Ana took Lori to a shrine that took out her darkness no longer making her the Antichrist and paving a better future, but the horsemen are obsessed with Lori and her raw power so they kidnapped her cause after they destroy the world Lori will create a world for them that's in their image and when the battle came they delivered and destroyed the world and everyone.

This is how it ends, when evil wins when the horrific becomes our new reality and we all burn.........

B L O O D   W A R

Ana woke up on her bed and Jake sitting next to her.

" You wore yourself out when you brought Rafael back but it worked " Jake said as Ana looked around as she smiled.

" It worked " Ana said as she got up and hugged Jake and ran and found everyone looking for Lori.

" Jax, Alex, Mia, Jason , Jean, Roman " Ana said hugging everyone as they looked at her  strangely Victoria and Arthur walked in and she ran to them hugging them.

" I missed you all " Ana said as she asked about the kids.

" They are in their room " Alex said as Ana grabbed his hands and they went to the kids room.

" What's with her " Jax said as everyone wondered what was going on.

Ana went and hugged her girls and Troy and Alex she was so happy but what Lisa and Lana told her shook her.

" I saw it was the end of the world and we all died " Lana said.

" But Lori, Lana you and me we saved the world " Lisa said as Ana smiled.

" What exactly do they mean ? " Alex asked.

" That all hope isn't lost " Ana said as she went to the room to tell everyone.

" The Horsemen have been waiting for a millennia to end the world and they will strike soon " Rafael said.

" So we need a new plan " Ana said as they looked at her.

" Why are you acting strange today ? " Mia asked.

" Am from the future and a few hours from now we will all die and the horsemen will win and destroy everything that lives and breaths " Ana said looking at Jax.