Chapter 63 : NIGHT FALL

N I G H T    F A L L  ✓

Ana's POV

Where do I start, My daughter was kidnapped by psychotic evil sadistic maniacs who go by the name of the horsemen of the apocalypse and so I followed them to heaven where I met Odin who is practically god or a god and he explained to me and Roman that the horsemen were his brothers and sister and his eldest sister Rhea now know as death convinced the others they could make a world and rule everything but Odin saw humanity needed a chance to grow on it's own and have free will and so he stripped them of their power and he on his own created the world but they became the opposite of life and that's anti life, they became the weapons to destroy everything Odin built and that War, Famine , Pestilence and Death but even together with their newly acquired powers they are still less powerful but that's where my daughter comes up in the entire equation she's a demigod and they have sinister plans for her and her power or so they had cause now Odin is about to erase them from history.

" Now I will get rid of you forever as much as it hurts cause we once were family but you threw that away " Odin said as he came towards me and Lori and held her tiny hand and his eyes glowed so did Lori it was as bright as the sun maybe even more and he blasted them as they tried escaping with godly fire leaving their burnt down bodies on the floor.

" This is not the end but the beginning " Death said as they turned into black smoke they were officially vanquished.

" I can't believe it they are gone " I said as Odin fell to the floor and Roman ran to his side.

" father ? " Roman asked,

" I was able to destroy them with the help of my granddaughter who posses power out of this world " Odin said as he looked at Lori as I held her.

" You took in to much power that's why you feel weak cause it was more than you had " Chloe said as Odin smiled getting up.

" We have to celebrate " Odin said as katy has a vision of the future.

" Ana there's still danger a demon is going after your daughters in thorn Hills and she's winning " Katy said as wings appeared on Ana's back.

Back in Thorn hills, everyone was at the fortress worrying about Ana and Roman.

" I can't believe it Roman is an angel " Jean was saying.

" Makes sense he powerful and practically ancient and Rafael always knew and that's why he speared his life " Mia said as everyone was looking at her shocked.

" What I know am a genius " she said sitting down that's when they heard the alarms go off.

" What going on ? " Christian asked,

" An intruder is here " Jax said.

" The children " Jean said as they ran to the room to find Granny there carrying Elise as she stood over Lisa and Lana's Crib and Alex was on the floor.

" They were being problematic so I put them to sleep " Granny said smiling.

" Don't do anything to then " Jean said as Christian was looking at Alex.

" I won't do anything to then but I will train them in my image " She said disappearing with the children.

" That hag has our kids " Jax said.

Back in the immortal city, Ana and Roman were leaving when Odin wished them luck.

" The final chapter of the story has began be safe and don't don't get killed okay " Katy said as Ana smiled carrying Lori.