Chapter 39 : SCHOOL OF DARK ARTS

S C H O O L    O F    D A R K    A R T S

" It's been two weeks and we haven't found a way to kill Rafael permanently "Ana asked Jean who was going through all the work they had done.

" he's now a god and they are indestructible we can't kill him all these spells would barely wound him " Jean said as Roman disagreed.

" Nothing is really that immortal that's what Rafael used to tell me " Roman said.

" Exactly he must have a weakness and we must find it " Ana said as she heard screams outs the library .

" What's with the screaming " Jean asked as a girl ran in.

" There's a dragon out there breathing fire on everything " the girl said as Ana went out to see a giant ten foot dragon going rampant on the town.

" Who could have done this " Ana asked as Jean began casting a spell and her hands began glowing and the dragon disappeared and turned into orbs that began to float away.

" Now we follow the orbs it will lead us to who ever did this " Jean said as Ana was looking at all the distraction done on the city.

" And who ever did this is going to be in big trouble " Roman said as they followed it to the van pel manor and to Alex room.

" Alex you conjured that dragon from your book " Ana asked as the orbs went inside of Alex book, " yes I did " Alex said as Jean was impressed. " Alex that was incredible your only nine and your pulling of serious magic " Jean was saying until Ana faced her with a scary and serious face.

" You know what we had a date in Hawaii " Jean said as Roman helped with the lie.

" Yes we did at a restaurant where food is served on a plate "Roman said as Jean grabbed his hand and they teleported out of the room.

" What is the meaning of this taking a dangerous creature out of a book and risking the lives of everyone in this town and especially now am going through alot " Ana said as Alex was silent.

" I think I will have to send you to the school of dark arts where they will teach you control and how to use magic properly and I can't deal with this "Ana said as Alex ran out the room.

Later that day Alex had his clothes packed and they were going to drop him off at his new school and Ana's parents weren't too pleased their only grandchild was being sent of to a boarding school but they couldn't change Ana's mind.

" Ana you can't send our son there I will talk to him and I figure things out " Christian pleaded but Ana wasn't seeing it any other way.
" He's out of control and there's already a crazy devil out here who wants to hurt us and am going through alot right now so No he will go there and besides that it's a nice school cause I went there remember " Ana said.

" I do remember it was spring break " Christian said as Ana smiled.

" You see he's going to be in best of care " Ana said as he went to the car and Christian went and sat at the back seat of the car and held his sons heart as Jax begun driving to the prestigious school of witchcraft.

" Mom I don't want to go here this school besides we were going to FUN WORLD you promised but you forgot " Alex said said as Ana took his bag opening the door.