Chapter 95 : MIRROR MIRROR

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO'S THE MOST CURSED OF THEM ALL?

PART ONE

Lisa woke up and looked at the time it was ten AM Lori didn't wake her up like she always and went to the mirror and felt something was off and had flashes of a Lilith telling her she could live the life she wanted but didn't give any thought to it and got ready and went down stairs to find Ana and Jax together with Alex and Lana having breakfast.

" Good morning family " she said as she went to her seat.

" I always feel like am missing someone " Ana said looking sad as Jax felt the same.

" Hello family, hello babe " He said as he sat next to Lisa.

" Boy you better be on drugs or forgot who I was cause am not Lori " Lisa said as they all looked at her.

" Who's Lori ? " Hunter asked as everyone was looking at Lisa.

" A bad memory that doesn't exist " Lisa said as she had her breakfast and when she was stepping out she was met with Jake and Bianca.

" Hey sweetie is your mom home I need her for council business hope she's not sad today " bianca said as Lisa told her the kitchen.

" What's wrong ? " Jake asked as Bianca walked to the kitchen.

" Everything is okay cause am living the life I was made to live in no one's shadow " Lisa said as Jake noticed something strange with her attitude.

" Sometimes living in someone's shadow helps and gives you time to make your shadow " jake said as Lisa thought about it but didn't care her life was perfect.

" Bye uncle " Lisa said walking away as she realised Jake was alive cause Ana didn't stay with him and they never adopted Troy.

" Lori you made everything good and without you this family isn't the same but there must be something you didn't have an effect on " Lisa said as she stepped out to see a eutopia.

" What happened there is a rainbow, sunshine and flowers and angels in the sky " Lisa said as Lana laughed.

" Cause the devil was vanquished and peace and tranquility prevailed " Lana said as Lisa smiled.

" It's beautiful " Lisa said as she remembered the horsemen of the apocalypse and their thirst for Lori's power.

" What about the horsemen ? " Lisa asked as Lana didn't know anything about it.

" You never heard of the horsemen they were Odin's brothers and sister turned evil wanted to enslave us in a world they wanted to build of their own ? " Lisa said as Lana touched her head.

" You don't have a fever, your messing with me " Lana said as Lisa was teleported away to hell.

" Troy ! " Lisa said looking at Troy who was seated on a throne.

" More like king of hell " Troy said as Lisa realised he got the throne when he was born.

" Why did you bring me here ? " Lisa asked looking around.

" Cause we love each other and I wanted to see you and I need your help to resurrect my parents for our dark wedding " Troy said as Lisa declined.

" No we are not raising Lilith and I don't know who your father is I missed it didn't I ? " Lisa asked,

" Rafael Morningstar "

" You gotta be kidding me " Lisa said.

" Will you help me ? " Troy asked as Lisa refused and teleported away as Troy was furious and was going to send his horsemen to destroy the world which was another effect of Lori not being alive.