Chapter 29 : DARKNESS RISES

D A R K N E S S      R I S E S

"

You must be desperate if you want us to do this spell " Caroline said as Evil Ana turned Around holding a book smiling.
" This spell is full proof trust me " Ana's evil doppelganger said as she gave Caroline the book and she read the spell and she was scared.
" Don't be scared I won't use it on you if your still on my side " Evil Ana asked Caroline.
" Am on your side trust me " Caroline said.
" Good cause the game has just begun " Evil Ana said....

Meanwhile at the Nova Manor Jake was in the shower washing when he felt a hand on his back and was startled and turned around to see Ana who was naked.

" Ana you scared me ! what are you doing here and woah naked " Jake said as Ana put her finger upon his lips, " am here for you love " Ana said as Jake was shocked, " Me ? " Jake asked as Ana smiled, " Yes you I wanna do bad and sinful things to you Jake " Ana said kissing him.

" Ana we can't do this, well I want to it's just what about Jax " Jake asked as she put her hands around his neck. " All that matters is that you love me right? " Ana asked as Jake smiled, " yes I do your an incredible woman and super sexy " Jake said as he kissed Ana as the water from the shower fell on them as they kissed intensely.

" Jake wake up ! " Ana said to him as he was kissing her neck.
" Wait wake up " Jake asked Everything around him begun to go black, " Ana wait don't leave " Jake said as he opened his eyes to see Jax and Ana hovering above his head.

" Jake why were you calling out for Ana ? " Jax asked as Jake smiled. " It was a bad dream! that time we were in the shadow realm " Jake said as Jax walked out and Ana looked at him.

" Your a bad liar cause you were moaning and you have a boner " Ana said pointing it out as she threw a pillow at it. " Get up lover boy we have to plan a party " Ana said walking out as Jake covered him self with his blanket.

Jake got up and joined everyone in the living room, " whats the occasion for ? " Jake asked as Ana smiled, " it's the town's historical founders day " Ana said as Jake took a seat.

" What is it you want from me ? " Jake asked, " we need your help and your good at throwing parties " Jax said as Jake laughed, " fine but why do we have to throw people a party " Jake asked as Ana smiled, " the mayor tasked me with it and its a town party " Ana said.

" And we are throwing it here cause the place is big for all the founding artifacts and people " Jax said as Jake agreed.

" I will help cause am generous " Jake said as Jax gave him a look, " fine I won't help I will do better and get my people on it cause a Nova hasn't worked in over a hundred years " Jake said as he looked at Ana and Jax saw.

" Ana why don't you go and get a head start while I talk with Jake " Jax said as Ana kissed him walking out. " Jake I have tried being calm and rational but what your doing has to stop, she's mine " Jax said as Jake smiled. " Brother am doing nothing " Jake said as Jax did a truth spell on him.

" I don't need a truth spell to say I am madly in love with her " Jake said as Jax got angry.
" Now your true colors are showing " Jax said as his fists turned red from anger. " Your right this is my true colors and am not afraid to say that I love her and think of her even dream of her in the most intimate way possible " Jake said as Jax punched him and Jake fell on the floor.

" You will not sink your hooks into her cause I love her and if I see you looking her way or talking to her I might forget your my brother and do the unthinkable " Jake said walking out as Jake touched his jaw and felt the pain as he smiled cause the games were on.