Chapter 51 : WORLD'S FINEST

There is no such thing as a happy ending.
Just a happy beginning..........

Lilith sought to destroy the world and build a new world from the ashes, but Rafael was different he wanted to be king and Ana to rule by his side.

" They all had a motive " Ana said.

" To be gods " Jake said as Ana smiled at the thought it never happened.

" But the Horsemen are different they have been alive longer than anyone they could have done all that Rafael and Lilith wanted to do! Why did they wait?  " Jean said carrying Elise as Arthur came in the room with a paper.

" I got this from a professor of cults and preservation in New York and it's going to help us " Arthur said giving Ana the document.

" A night with a full moon a red horse appeared and he that sat on it had a bow and a crown and he went fourth conquering and to conquer and WAR was his name.

Another appeared on a horse as white as snow and he had the power to take peace and tranquility, plaging the land and PESTILENCE was her name.

Then another on a starving pale horse a carcass leaving drought everywhere it went and his name was FAMINE.

Then the final horsemen appeared on black horse and sat on it was DEATH herself and hell followed with her and together they will bring everything to it's knees " Ana finished reading.

" They sound horrifying " Jake said looking at Ana.

" Yes and soon we will be seeing them " Ana said looking at the pictures of all the drawings of what represented the horsemen and what was about to come and Ana felt dizzy and excused herself and went to her room almost falling but Nora caught her.

" You shouldn't get yourself worked up " Nora said helping Ana to her room.

" How can I stay calm when psychopaths are coming for my daughter and we don't know anything about them " Ana said as Nora's face crunched at the mention of psychopath.

" I may not have powers or anything but I know it's not good to worry but have faith "Nora said as she helped Ana to a seat.

" So hope your room is okay and anything you need tell me cause that's the least I can do for you "  Ana said as Nora smiled.

" I feel like I need to help you and the girls through this cause I believe in you " Nora said as Ana thanked her not knowing the enemy was already within.

Jax was packing up everything in his room at the Nova Manor.

" Jax are you ready to go ? " Lexi asked as he  looked around.

" I have nothing here " Jax said.

" No you have me " Lexi said as a Jax looked at his paintings of Ana.

" You are a talented painter every painting is beautiful and colourful " Lexi said as  Jax packed them and placed a note in it.

" they have to go " Jax said as a mail man came and took the package away.

" You will be okay cause you have me and whatever souls are made off your and mine are the same " Lexi said hugging him as what she said ringed in his head and that's when he recalled Ana and Rafael in the office together and she said the same thing.