Chapter 64 : AFTERMATH

A F T E R M A T H

No one could believe it but Ana Van Pel was dead and they found her burnt body in the building along with other casualties who died as a result of the fire and others were injured now the world  will never be the same.

" I am so confused with everything " Jax said taking a seat.

" I know what your saying she was a sister to me but we have to be strong and you have to be there for your daughters it's what she would have been wanted " Jean said as Arthur and Victoria came in with anxious faces and Jean broke the news to them and Victoria burst into tears.

Jean was tending to Romans wounds from the fire.

" This was hell fire thats why it burnt and spread throughout my body like a plague " Roman said.

" It was a trap but Ana went to save her children and our daughter " Jean said as she finished tending to the wounds and sat next to Roman.

" I hope granny and the Horsemen are burning in hell " Roman said as Jean cried in his arms.

Christian comforted Alex till he fell asleep,
" what are we going to do ? " Christian asked River.

" I have a feeling my sister survived and I won't rest till I find her " River said,

" Ana was incredibly powerful but there are something's we can't run from and that's death " Christian said as River looked at Alex.

" My poor nephew and Nices I don't know what we are going to do if she's really gone " River said as Mia and Jason came in.

They did a DNA test on the body and the results came back positive and that was devastating to everyone cause before they had hope and there was a chance she was still alive.

A WEEK LATER.

" Dear beloved we are here to say Goodbye to a Daughter, a sister, a friend, a mother to rest " The priest said giving Ana her last rights as they laid her to rest.

" I can't believe it she's really gone something in me tells me it's a bad dream and am going to wake up and she will sleeping next to me and now she's gone she went with half of me, of my soul and heart but I know you will always live in me and our children who I will always tell them about you and I know they will be as brave as you were my love " Jax read his eulogy to everyone as tears fell off his eyes and the rain started.

" Where is Jake ? " Mia asked,

" Probably drinking trying to heal cause as much as he's arrogant he truly loved her " Jason as Mia hugged him.

Victoria lifted up her wand and everyone else at the funeral lifted her hand up in the air and so did everyone in thorn hills and an Aurora Borealis appeared above the town in honor of Ana.

Meanwhile Jake was in a hospital in Australia.

" How is she doctor ? " he asked,

" She's doing better but you forgot to fill out her name " the doctor asked as Jake smiled.

" Dark days " Jean said.

" I can't believe my friend and sister is gone " Mia said crying.

" We won the battle but we lost the war cause whats the point of having the horsemen and all our enemies gone when we lost one of our own " Roman said as everyone went silent.

" Ana would want us to live happy lives in the beautiful and peaceful world she helped in making " River said as he passed drinks around.

" This is to my big sister " He said.

" To a wonderful friend and mother " Jean said raising her glass.

" A bad ass witch who knew how to throw a spell " Mia said raising her glass.

" The most beautiful daughter " Arthur and Victoria chimed in.

" The love of my life " Christian said as they all cheered as Jax was out in the rain crying as every memory he had of her came flashing in his mind all the memories they made and the rain stopped as he smiled knowing she will always live inside him.

To Be Continued . . . . . . . . .