Chapter 74 : PART OF ME

A week later...........

Dawn had returned to the island with her kids and Jake and Jax was looking for them all over the world but he couldn't find them anywhere.

" Dawn are you okay ? " Jake asked,

" Am okay but don't call me Dawn am Ana Aurora Van Pel " Ana said as Jake smiled apologizing.

" It's fine and the past few days I have realised that your not bad as you seem " Ana said as Jake smiled.

" That's all I ever wanted you to see in me cause I wanted you to have a good and peaceful life away from fighting and ever being in a situation that you could loose your life " Jake said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

" I was happy bring here with you and Troy traveling the globe together " Ana said wiping the tear away.

" I hope you know am sorry for keeping you away from your daughters and family but at the same time I don't regret anything " Jake said as he hugged Ana.

Meanwhile in thorn hills Jax had every witch and warlock all over the world looking for Ana, Jean and the council were helping to search for her.

" I don't know where to look for her Jake took my daughters trackers and now we can't find them now " Jax said loosing hope.

" Don't loose hope " Arthur said as a map of the world appeared and red spots appeared where they had looked.

" We covered the entire world apart from this side of the world it appears there is just water there " Alex said as he zoomed in.

" That looks suspicious " Victoria said as Alex knew something was up.

" If I don't return in the next hour come find me " Alex said as he teleported away.

" He's a brave young man " Arthur said smiling as Jax was using the map to find anywhere Jake might be at.

Alex fell into water and swam up to see water all around and as he turned he saw an island.

" Got you " Alex said as he jumped from the water.

" So do my kids love this island " Ana asked as they hugged her.

" Let's go play " Troy said as his pupil in his eyes were red.

" Okay my little dragon but soon am going to train you and help you be in control " Ana said Troy asked if she had powers.

" Well I didn't know I could my memories were gone but now my memories came back and now " Ana said as her eyes turned green all the rocks around them started to move startling the kids as they looked around and saw the rocks coming together one by one am army.

" So cool " Lisa said as they rock men were waving at them.

" What else can you do mommy ? " Lori asked as Ana smiled.

" Alot baby and one day you will be able to do the same and you all will be incredible in magic " Ana said as they ran to the water as the rock men followed them .