Chapter 94 : BRAVE

Find Hope in the darkest of days............

B R A V E

Everyone wants to be brave, and jump into the unknown not looking back but we always look back and get scared of what we don't know or understand and that the beauty of life its that we learn to be brave everyday in spite of all the fear life comes with by battling our inner demons so we can face the monsters around us................

" Where could Lisa be ? " Gabriel asked Lori and Lana as they all were at the Fortress the home Ana built that was impenetrable and magic proof.

" I don't know anywhere on Earth and she knows how to hide her energy signature " Lana said as were looking at all of Lisa's favorite places as Troy was on the roof looking at the sun.

" What will we do with him ? " Hunter asked as Lori was looking at Troy on the roof.

" He's family and my brother besides he's the only reason why Lisa didn't kill us all " Lori said not looking at Hunter.

" Am sorry I didn't tell you but am not sorry for loving you and giving you my all " Hunter said as Lori smiled.

" If you told me I would have understood cause we are all young and capable of making mistakes just like Lisa did and tomorrow I can do the same " Lori said as Hunter smiled.

" You are one of a kind did you know that cause you have a big heart and with that heart you can bring Lisa home " Hunter said as Lori hugged him.

" Does this mean you forgive me cause I was a reason among many that made Lisa hate you " Hunter said as Lori kissed him.

" Like you said I will bring her home and we will work this out but there is one thing I know is that I love you and I won't waste a minute without you cause that's what my parents taught me after being separated for ten years " Lori said as Hunter kissed her.

" We should finally have sex cause all this talk about it am curious and I want you really bad Hunter " Lori said as Hunter was kissing her neck.

" I want you alot to " Hunter says as he closed Lori's bedroom door.

" I'll be gentle " Hunter said as Lori laughed.

" Am a hybrid I can take anything it's me who should be saying I'll be gentle " Lori said as Hunter took her top off exposing her body to him.

" Beautiful " Hunter whispered as he kissed her neck and Lori took his pants and off using magic and started kissing Hunters chest going down to his groin as he moaned and she licked his dick and smiled as got on top of him.

" Yes " Lori moaned as Hunter started going into her vagina taking her virginity away as he started thrusting into her.

" My God they are fucking " Elise said as Lana sewed Elise mouth shut using magic.

" We have a young kid here " Lana said as Elise used magic to go back to normal.

" That hurt " Elise said as they kept hearing the moaning and Lana turned the house soundproof on.

" Let's get back to finding Lisa she has our parents and probably in danger " Lana said as Gabriel was looking at photos of Lisa as a child and the places she went too to find clues to where she could be.