Chapter 61 : RED BIRDS

R E D    B I R D S

It's been a week and the Paris Vampire colony was attacked the horsemen of the apocalypse, they left trails of dead bodies and fear wherever they went. it was a clear indication of a message no one was safe with them in the world.

" I have warned every coven, colony, tribe and pack in the world with the members of the council of magic " Jean said as Ana smiled.

" Am glad to hear they aren't still obsessed with my children but doing their job and that's being leaders of our communities " Ana said as Jake laughed.

" Now what do we do ? " Mia asked,

" We live our lives cause we can't seat and wait for the Horsemen to come ! " Ana said as they all agreed.

" We should live life to the fullest " Jason said and that's what they did.

F I V E     M O N T H S     L A T E R.

Jax, Ana and Alex were at the park taking the girls out for some fresh air and the sun.

" Everything has been perfect " Ana said with a sad face that Jax even noticed.

" Yes it has but there is something on your mind ? " Jax asked.

" It's to perfect to last forever " Ana said as Jax smiled.

" We have everything to make this perfect last forever cause I want our children to be like you so then I can see your childhood through their eyes " Jax said as Ana smiled,

" We should go back " Ana said as they called Alex.

Meanwhile the horsemen of the apocalypse were in India where they had slaughter half of the indigenous tribe of shape shifting serpents.

" We have done this for months attacking " Famine said as Death smiled,

" I know so what's the matter ? " war asked.

" If we had our hands on the child we will mould her in our image and all the power we could have our enemies would be ash " Famine said as Pestilence came out of a woman's mouth as she decayed.

" We should try going for the child now that they are calm and won't see us coming " Pestilence said as Death was looking at something.

" What is it ? " War asked.

" Something that could help " Death said as they walked towards what looked like a shrine.

" This was build to trap an evil inside that happened to steal children " War said.

" No, No, No, she steals orphans and who knows what she does to them " Famine said.

" Read what's written on the shrine cause it says she used to raise supernatural orphans for hell's glory for Lucifer will " War said as Death smiled.

" She worshipped the Devil how about we bring her suffering to an end and see how she can help us " Death said as they freed her and the shrine melted forming the mystery guest.

" Thank you my dears for saving me " The old lady said.

" She's old " war said.

" Yes I am " she said looking around and giggled.

" You killed this savages ? Who are you ? " she asked.

" We are the four horsemen of the apocalypse " death said as the sky's turned grey and wind blew.

" Well that's lovely, I should be on my way there is so many children who need me " she said.

" that why we need your help " Pestilence said as she smiled.

" We want you to get a child for us " death said.

" Fine I can do that but what's in it for me ? " She asked,

" How about once we get that child we will kill a lot of people and you can have their children, so do we have a deal ? " death asked.

" We have a deal " She said.

" Wait what do we call you ? " Famine asked.

" call me Granny " She said as they smiled.

Ana woke up to find Jake looking at her.

" What's are you doing ? " Ana asked,

" Watching my wife " Jake said as Ana signed.

" Jake about that I think it's time we get a divorce " Ana said.

" Anything but that we can make this work cause I love you " Jake said as Ana cut in.

" But I don't and that's why it won't happen " Ana said as she took her tablet from the night stand to see if the children were sleeping or awake but the camera wasn't showing anything.

" What's wrong ? " Jake asked.

" The camera in the girls room isn't working " Ana said as they went to the room to find granny holding Lori in her hands.

" Who the hell are you ? " Jake asked,

" Give me my daughter this minute or else " Ana said as Granny placed her finger on her mouth motioning them to be silent.

" your going to wake her up my granddaughter " Granny said.

" Granddaughter ? " Jake asked with a surprised face.

" I trained her father and brought out the best of him " She said.

" The devil is dead cause he was a crazy bastard ! " Ana said.

" Yes he might but his child lives on so the Night isn't over " Granny said as Ana called out for Jake and he made darkness appear blinding the granny as Ana grabbed Lori from her hands and teleported with Lisa and Lana to her bedroom as Jake remained with Granny.

" My dad always told me respect your elders but in your case am going to kick your ass lady " Jake said as he disappeared and appeared before her and he strangled her as fire came out of his hands.

" You naughty child strangling Granny " she said as Jake's neck turned red and what he was doing to her was happening to him as she laughed and he quickly let go.

" What did you do to me ? " Jake asked coughing.

" Reversed your awful spell on you " She said disappearing as Jax came in.

" Go to Ana and tell her not to attack the spell will reverse on her " Jake said as Jax didn't understand.

" I don't get it what's going on ? " Jax asked as Jake didn't have time to explain.

" Just go damn it I will get there as soon as I heal " Jake said as his burnt neck was healing slowly.

" Okay " Jax said running after Ana.

Granny had Ana where she wanted in the air as Granny looked at the girls.

" They are so beautiful and powerful and to think you were going to raise them to be weak like you but with me they will be strong " Granny said as Jax came into the room making granny loose her concentration making Ana came down from the air.

Ana cast a powerful death spell at granny which bounced off her as she grabbed Lori and disappeared as Jax waved his hand and a shield appeared over the children and in that moment the death spell going back to kill Ana and Jax was shielding his daughter but a time portal appeared in front of Ana and The Red Birds came through absorbing the spell.

" Glad we made it on time " Future Lori said.

" Hi Mom " Lisa said as Lana smiled as Ana looked at them surprised and realised granny took her daughter.

Meanwhile Granny delivered Lori to the horsemen of the apocalypse who were pleased.

" The apocalypse has just began " Death said as she carried Lori and the other horsemen circled around her looking at the girl.

B L O O D      W A R  ✓