Chapter 87 : KIDS IN A MAGICAL WORLD

KIDS IN A MAGICAL WORLD

Lisa was back home standing by a door watching everyone as they were talking and conversing.

" You aren't s people person ? " Gabriel asked.

" Yeah " Lisa said as she looked at Gabriel.

" Everyone here is nice " Gabriel said as Lisa  laughed.

" Am not a nice person " Lisa said to Gabriel.

" That's not what I see " Gabriel said as Lisa went back to watching everyone.

Lori and Lana were talking with Natalia while Troy was asking advice from Alex and Hunter.

" There is this girl I like no love, so what can I do to get her to notice me " Troy asked as Hunter and Alex were teasing him.

" Buy her something expensive and mean mega big " Lana said coming into their conversation.

" No that will look like your buying her with money " Alex explained.

" Well then you can buy me with money any day " Lana said.

" Give her something romantic and special " Natalia said to troy as Lisa walked over to them.

" What are you guys talking about ? " Lisa asked.

" Nothing just global warming and politics " Troy answered as Lisa didn't believe his lie but wasn't in the mood to ask and left.

" What just happened ? " Alex asked,

" If I told you then I would have to kill you " Lori said smiling looking at Lana who was also smiling.

" Lisa where are you going ? " Gabriel asked,

" To my room to sleep or sit till I fall asleep  " Lisa said to Gabriel who was shocked.

" Sleep really the nights still young show me around town let's do anything but sleep remember you owe me I saved you " Gabriel said as Lisa exhaled.

That night Troy was sleepless and went to Lisa room to find her gone and immediately he did a locator spell to find her and it showed she was still in thorn hills.

Meanwhile Lori was getting ready to go on a date with Hunter and Lana was also sneaking out to go meet up with Elise and go have fun.

Both Troy , Lori and Lana were sneaking out of the Nova manor when they all saw each other.

" What are you two doing ? " Troy asked,

" Am going on a date " Lori said.

" Am going to meet up with Elise and where are you going Troy ? " Lana asked.

" To find Lisa she's not in her bed " Troy said stunning Lori and Lana.

" You always know if she's on her bed or not ? " Lana asked as Troy was silent.

" Whatever let's go before Alex wakes up and refuses to let us go " Lori said as she opened the front door and they all walked out.

Lisa and Gabriel were at a candy store talking having fun and eating chocolates.

" This place is incredible everything is delicious " Gabriel said as Lisa agreed, " you never had candy and sweets ? " Lisa asked.

" Where I come from we only eat healthy " Gabriel said as Lisa asked where he was from.

" The big golden city " Gabriel said as Lisa assumed it was New York.

Outside Thorn hills a demon arrived who takes power from witches and wizards, a demon who didn't have any regards for life for it didn't have humanity whatsoever only thirst for power and it would kill to have it.