Chapter 73 : IMMORTAL FOREVER

The past has a way of returning but the question isn't what's in your past but if you will be ready.

" Fire , water , earth, air  elements rise to my call and do my will " Dawn was reading from the spell book she found in the attic and she could move water with her hands and move the earth.

" Dawn I have been looking for you after you left me I thought I was terrible in bed and you ran away " Jax said as Dawn smiled.

" You were incredible, gentle and loving " Dawn said kissing Jax who was his family grimoire.

" My family's grimoire? What's it doing here ? " Jax asked.

" Nothing just reading am sorry if I snooped and I will return it back " Dawn said as Jax told her it wasn't that important and she should keep it.

" Mom, daddy " Jax heard Lisa call out as he saw them running towards him.

" My babies ! " Jax said as he knelt and they hugged him and they heard a scream.

" Ghost " Bianca said as Jax smiled.

" No ghost here Bianca " Jax said as Bianca came closer.

" Ana your Alive ? " Bianca said faking her emotion of being glad to see her.

" Who are you again ? " Dawn asked as Jax reminded her he was talking with Bianca last night.

" Its nice to meet you " Dawn said as she took the girls to get Troy so they can have breakfast.

" Why doesn't the council of magic know the most powerful witch to walk the earth is still alive " Bianca asked,

" It's complicated and a long story " Jax said as Bianca smiled.

" Well its never been simple or short " Bianca said as Dawn went and found Troy almost opening the cage door for Jake.

" No " Dawn said as she pushed the cage door back in and made Troy move towards her.

" Magic ? " Jake said as Dawn hugged Troy.

" That is not your father " Dawn said as Rafael smiled.

" Why is uncle in there ? " Lori asked as she and her sisters walked in and Rafael saw his daughter.

" Lori Morningstar " Rafael said as Lori realised who was she was talking to it was her biological dad.

" Mom why's is that bad man in uncle Jake ? " Lori asked as Lisa and Lana hid behind Dawn.

" Bad man really, ? I am not bad just I see things differently from everyone else and am your father and believe me I would kill for you! I am your father we are the same " Rafael said.

" No your not my dad we will never be the same " Lori said.

" You will be different from your sisters and everyone else then you will understand me " Rafael said Lori didn't see Jake but she saw Rafael standing there.

" Let's get out of here kids " Dawn said as she took them out of the room.

Later that day Jax had called for help so they could save his brother from the clutches of Rafael.

" I found an old witch spell that could separate Jake and return Rafael's soul back to where it belongs " Bianca said as everyone took glimpse of the spell.

" No we can't free him " Christian said as Jax agreed.

" But we have to free him so we can do the spell " Alex said as Mia and Jean smiled.