Chapter 103 : POWER IS power

.There is no GOOD or EVIL only POWER.

POWER IS power

" Troy was responsible for everything and didn't tell us ? " Ana said to Lisa, Lana and Lori who were confessing everything.

" My bother is dead " Jax said as he sat down and Ana to couldn't believe it the boy she raised had turned into a monster.

" We managed to trap him in the stone cause we wounded him with a lightning bolt given to us by Alex but he's strong, " Lori said.

" Strong enough to kill a god and probably escape from the stone and bring about the apocalypse " Lisa added to the conversation.

" What should we do with him ? " Jax asked,

" Lock him up in heaven " Lisa said.

" Gabriel and uncle Roman will help us " Lana said as Jax decided to have a meeting to inform everyone of Troy and people didn't take it well.

" There is a portal in heaven that takes one to a phantom dimension of dammed souls and that's where we will take Troy to suffer for eternity " Roman said.

" I feel like it's a great plan but there is always a but " Ana said.

" But the dimensions is filled with monsters and we have to deliver him to the guardian of and he personally will get justice for us on him " Gabriel said.

" You should have said portal, world of monsters find the guardian and he will take care of Troy " Lana said.

" Why can't we throw him in ? " Lisa asked,

" Cause he will escape and return but the guardian used to be a Titan and will make sure he's contained so we will never live with having him on our shoulders like my father did with the horsemen " Roman said.

" Only angels will be able to do this task " Gabriel said as Ana was ready.

" We too will go " Lisa said with her sisters.

" More the merrier " Alex said as Elise wanted to go but Roman refused to let her go.

" Why not ? They are going ? " Elise asked motioning the girls.

" I can't argue with that but you will have to stay close to me " Roman said as they went and got ready and went they portaled to heaven.

" I hope they will be okay " Calvin said as hunter asked him not to worry.

" Yes they will be " Jax said as Jean smiled as River arrived.

" Did I miss something ? " He asked,

The golden city was as beautiful as never before but there was no one ruling it just like hell and there was a dangerous power vacuum in the cosmos.

" Here we are " Roman said as they saw a black hole.

" That looks like a black hole " Ana said as they were talking Elise noticed some guards were looking at them.

" Is this safe ? " Lisa asked,

" Yes it is " Gabriel said as Roman placed the stone of fire that contained Troy into a bag that he placed on his back.

" place your hand through and let it take you " Roman said as he placed his and was taken away.

" Let's go girls " Ana said as she and the girls placed their hand and teleported away.

" Is Zeus scared of a black hole " Gabriel asked,

" No just mastering how it works " Alex said as he and Gabriel went through to arrive on what looked like a desert with no wind.

" Let's go forward to the guardians domain and no one wonder off this place is evil " Gabriel said as they started walking.