Chapter 47 : WORLD ON FIRE

No one expects an ANGEL to set the world on fire but I showed them ~ Rafael Morningstar.

W O R L D   O N   F I R E

" This is must be Thorn hills " Jake said as they looked around at the deserted town.

" It was always here " Ana said as they were walking on the street.

" So what now ? " Jean said as Katy appeared.

" You remember everything " Katy said.

" What is so important that you came from the after life to tell us " Mia asked as Katy smiled.

" Someone evil did something wrong to you all and he's getting away with it and I couldn't stay at peace in the after life even if there's free WiFi and a daily massage " Katy said as Christian laughed.

" I like her " Mia said.

" Am I the only one who heard someone evil did something to us " Ana said.

" Yes Rafael altered reality and gave you new lives and fucked you all up " Katy said.

" Rafael that bastard " Jake said as Katy told them everything by showing them what happened.

" We were trying to stop him but we failed " Jean said.

" The worst part is we can't remember anything still " Christian said.

" Katy if we couldn't stop him back then so what makes us think we will now " Ana said.

" There is a way but someone is going to die killing him and once he's dead your memories return and you can resume your life's " Katy said.

" I will take care of him cause I am the only one who can end what he started a hundred thousand years ago " Ana said as Jake took her hand.

" What are you saying you could die this is crazy " Jake said as Ana smiled.

" I am not afraid of death besides my death will not be in vain cause my son and the world will live in a better world than this where the devil does as he wants and I am also to blame being at his side and helping him do terrible things "Ana said as Jake hugged her.

" Ana are you sure about this it will take everything in you including your immortal soul and you can die forever " Katy said as Ana put up a brave face and agreed as Katy touched her hand as they Ana disappeared.

" She's going to die " Christian said.

" Let's go help her " Jake said as Jean and Mia followed.

" It's a six hours" Mia said as they got into Jake's car.

" Not for us " Jean said as her hand glowed and she touched the car as Jake started the engine.

" Ana where have you been ? " Rafael asked.

" Learning the truth Rafael " Ana said as Rafael smiled.

" What exactly is the truth ? " Rafael asked as Ana looked at him with disgust

" everything including altering reality to what it is today " Ana said as Rafael smiled.