Chapter 59 : DARK FATE

D A R K    F A T E

Ana was having dinner with Alex and river when the house keeper started scream as she saying to look outside.

" Alex stay here " Ana said as she and River went to look but they found a large hole with Jax, Jake , Jason , Mia and Christian all knocked out and badly hurt.

" What did this ? " river asked,

" My guess its the horsemen telling us the war has began " Ana said as they looked.

Next morning Jax woke up to find Ana looking at him.

" What happened ? " Jax asked touching his head.

" You tell me cause you left for the silver Claw pack and showed up in a gigantic man hole in front of the house ? "Ana asked,

" I don't know I can't remember " Jax said as waking up and they went to the living room to find them watching the news and Texas was up in flames and thousands of casualties.

" We were just there ? Weren't we ? " Mia asked as River nodded.

" Fuck " Jason said.

" The whole pack is dead " River said as they  all turned to look at him.

" Something happened in Texas and now everyone is dead " Jake said.

" How long were we gone for ? " Jason asked.

" Two days " River said.

" All I remember is that we were in the car driving and " Jason was saying as Mia cut in.

" Jake and Jax were fighting about you Ana " Mia said looking at Ana.

" Not the point Mia a whole park and town was destroyed, not the time " Ana said as she smiled winking at Ana.

" Yes they were fighting back seat as Christian was sleeping and we drove into the town and that was it " Mia said.

" Someone removed them but I can go into your thought and retrieve them cause am good with spells of the mind " Ana said.

" I don't know you will see things about us private memories " Mia said as Jake smiled.

" I don't mind you going in my head cause your always there "Jake said like a love struck fool.

" Don't worry I won't pry into every thought and memory only the ones that I need to help us " Ana said as Christian walked into the room.

" Good now we can begin ! " Ana said looking at River as he smiled.

They prepared chairs and Ana was in the middle of the chairs as they surrounded her, River put a circle around them.

" Just relax " Ana said as she closed her eyes and Jax , Jake , Mia and Christian all too closed their eyes.

" REVEAL ! " Ana whispered as an eye appeared on her forehead and their foreheads too.

" SHOW ME WHAT'S LOST " Ana said she saw darkness and a face appeared in front of her.

" Your not welcomed here " He said as he breathed on Ana's face as she turned her face to the side.

" Who are you ? Why did you erase their memory  "Ana asked.

" Because they found out to much " He said.

" About you ? am I right ? Your a horsemen " Ana asked as he breathed on her cheek.

" Famine " He whispered in her ear.

" Now leave before I make you brain dead and who ever comes here will die " He said turning into steam that passed through Ana as she opened her eyes to find herself in mid air and fell only to be caught by Jax.

" Got you " he said as she smiled as he helped her to her feet.

" It was famine he erased your memory and left a virus in your heads if anyone will go looking for those memories will get killed " Ana said.

" I guess that's it we will never know what happened " Christian said.

" A hermit is what we need " Jake said.

" They meditate for centuries and they have the brain power to unlock our minds "Jax said smiling looking at Jake who to was smiling too but as first as they smiled they turned to look at anything but each other.

" Let's go see one " Mia said.

" They are hidden in a cave who know where on this Earth " Jax said.

" There was this vampire I used to know kinda like a broker who was connection and could help us find him " Jake said as Jax laughed.

" Is he the wanted terrorist mafia leader who has an army guarding him ? "Jax asked.

" Well yes it's Raul " Jake said.

" Where is he ? " Jax asked,

" Buenos Aires " Jake said as Mia smiled.

" let's go then to Argentina " Christian said as everyone smiled.

They arrived in Argentina and wasted no time in finding Raul and in the dead of night they sneaked into his house while he was sleeping, he opened his eyes to see he was surrounded and Christian had placed a katana to his neck.

" Hello old friend " Jake said taunting Raul.

" You son of a bitch " Raul said as he tried to call for his back up.

" Don't bother calling anyone cause they are let's say sleeping " Mia said as Raul smiled looking at Ana.

" Your a pretty thing " Raul said as Ana smiled and went near to him as Raul saw Jake's face turn.

" I don't think you've ever known a woman like me " Ana said to his face as she placed her hands to the back of his head.

" I got what we came for " Ana said as Jake told her to make him forget.

" You will forget this happen and wake up tomorrow with the worst hang over in history of vampires and be respectful to women " Ana said dropping him to the floor.

" He's mind was disgusting " Ana said as Mia wanted to see and she showed her telepathically.

" Gross " Mia said as she vomited on Raul.

" Where do we go now ? " Christian asked.

" North Pole he's father is the hermit " Ana said as Jake was surprised.

" The son of a hermit a vampire " Jax asked.

" Well Raul didn't want that kind of life of meditating and having nothing " Ana said as they teleported to the north pole and Jake spelled them up with warm wear clothes.

" We need your help unlocking memories we are friends of your son Raul he sent us to you " Jake said as he asked them to seat around fire with action but didn't talk once and started to unlock their memories linking it to everyone's mind.

B L O O D      W A R  ✓