Chapter 55 : DAWN

D A W N

"  ladies and gentlemen catastrophic events have been happening around the world, where two trillion dozen people have died in the last two days " The news presenter said as Jake turned off the television and went up stairs to find Ana standing looking out of the window as the sun was rising.

" The house is beautiful " Ana said turning as she turned to look at Jake.

" Yeah it is " Jake said stammering as he was looking at Ana intensely.

" Everything couldn't be perfect but am still not contented " Ana said.

" What about the girls ? And me " Jake asked.

" Your all amazing " Ana said as Jake smiled.

" We haven't even talked about names ? For them " Jake said as Ana smiled and they went to the baby's room.

" Well she's Lisa , Lana and last of all Lori my miracle " Ana said looking at three sleep.

" Will we ever tell Lori about her biological father ? " Jake asked.

" Yes we will cause she will be different and I don't want to lie again like I did to Alex his entire life " Ana said as Jake hugged her.

" I will cherish them forever " Jake said as he kissed Ana as she remained still and jean cleared her throat as they turned to see her standing there and she motioned Ana to set out with her.

" Hey " Ana said as Jean hugged her.

" I almost had a heart attach because of you two days ago " Jean said.

" What can I say my Angel and witch blood has it's perks like healing and now I can remember my past lives " Ana said as Jean smiled.

" That's incredible " Jean said as Ana laughed.

" I can remember spells and tastes even people and so many things " Ana said as Jean handed her a file.

" What is this " Ana asked as she opened it and saw it was about Jax as her heart skip a beat.

" we didn't find him but we found Lexi and she's been using his credit cards and there's a high power signature that only a heretic  can make " Jean said as Ana went through the file.

" Thank you " Ana said.

" No problem that's why am high elder to help my friends " Jean said as Ana smiled as Jake was listening through a shadow.

Ana went and started packing, as Jake found her.

" Where are you going ? " Jake asked,

" To Italy, to find Jax " Ana said as Jake laughed.

" He probably fine and just healing his heart from the heart break and our fathers death " Jake said.

" So have you talked to him ? " Ana asked Jake with a serious face.

" No I haven't " Jake said.

" That's why am going cause he went silent and remember he didn't come to Australia for your father's last will and testament " Ana said taking out her passport from a drawer.

" What about the girls and you just gave birth two days ago and me " Jake said.

" Well my mom and dad will take care of them besides there's Mia and Jean and even Nora besides I might be gone for a day " Ana said as she took her bag as Jake stood there seeing her leave.