Chapter 57 : RISE OF THE ENCHANTRESS

Dear Diary, I love my life, seriously becoming Ana Van Pel is the best thing that ever happened for me, I finally have everything I ever wanted am young, healthy, gorgeous, everyone loves me and best of all am a witch again so rest in peace  Ana and thanks for giving me your perfect life......

R I S E   O F   T H E   E N C H A N T R E S S

" Who does she love the most " Lexi said looking at a picture of Ana with her family and friends.

" I guess am going to have to kill them all " She said exhaling as Jake entered the room.

" Hey Ana are you still mad at me " Jake asked as Lexi was surprised then remembered she was in Ana body.

" No I am not mad at you " Lexi said hugging him as she rolled her eyes.

" You've known me long right ? " Lexi asked as Jake smiled.

" Yes, why do you ask "

" I just wanted to see if you know me well but telling me what I love the most in this world ? " Lexi asked,

" Well am going to say your children, why ? " Jake asked,

" Nothing much " Lexi said walking out the room with a sinister smirk.

" Good everyone is here well today I was thinking we go to the park and have fun " Lexi said as they agreed.

" Nice idea Ana " Mia said.

" Elise has been fussy and sometime outside with nature and sun will do her some good " Jean said as Lexi smiled.

Meanwhile Jax was standing looking at a painting he made of Ana when Rafael changed reality.

" Jax you have been looking at it for hours " Alex asked.

" I feel something strange but in a good way when I look at it " Jax said as Alex smiled.

" You painted that and there a few around the fortress " Alex said as Jax touched it and an image of him painting appeared in his mind.

" We were going to the park, do you want to come with us ? " Alex asked,

" Maybe next time " Jax said looking at it as Alex left him.

Meanwhile at the park they were all lying on the grass talking and eating, Alex was playing football with River and Jason as Lexi saw Jake watching the girls and Alex playing and couldn't decide to to kill first.

" Are you okay? " Jean asked.

" Yes why ? " Lexi asked.

" You seem bothered is it about the council of magic ? " Jean asked,

" No and what about them ? " Lexi asked as she was watching Alex.

" You can't be serious they want your daughter ! " Jean asked as Lexi laughed.

" I was joking " Lexi said getting up as Jean looked turned to look at Jake.