Chapter 4 : ENTER THE DRAGON

Is a witch evil or good. Well let me tell a witch is capable of the greatest good while witches when provoked are capable of the worst atrocities in history.

Jax POV

   What can I say life gets better even when there's nothing in it.

"So what's your plan" I asked Ana as she was going through her spellbinder "I found it " she said and I looked over and saw something that not nice.

"We can't do this you could loose your humanity and loose what makes you you" I said as I looked at the emotion loosing spell.

"I need to be heartless to face the powers and show them the new me, what they created and also avenging my family we have family feud so I have to do it " she decided to do it and I helped her and cast the spell I kissed her taking her emotions inside me and she stumbled back.

"Are you okay do you feel anything" I asked as she looked up and laughed.

" I don't feel butterflies in my tummy it worked and now I have to face them finally let's go before everyone gets up"Ana said with so much fire I haven't seen her in this way for the short time I have known her.

  "Ana your home and I didn't teleport to see you and you brought a boyfriend over " River said hugging Ana "RIVER I missed you baby brother I wanted to see you last night but I heard you moaning like a tiger I just couldn't " Ana said as River laughed then turning to Jax.

" This is Jax Nova my getting to know boyfriend" Ana said as river and Jax shake hands.

" Nice to meet you future brother in law " River said.

" Thanks brother in law " Jax said and Ana decided to break the bromance between the two.

"We are leaving go catch up with your nephew while I and Jax go wreck shit up " Ana said grabbing Jax and pulling him.

"Nice meeting you River" Jax said being pulled out. "You to" River shouted laughing.

Ana and Jax had just arrived at the Power Manor with over twenty guards and ana looked colder than ever and she stood in front of the house "Come out Miss Powers " Ana said as the gigantic doors opened to reveal a beautiful old lady.

"Ana what are you doing here am expecting an important guest" madam jaquin powers said as Ana laughed " Didn't your son tell you your expecting me am the owner of your property it's all mine and my son he will now get his family's inheritance even after being disowned before getting a chance to live" Ana said as Jaquin stared at her shocked.

"I see getting revenge in the name of your bastard son how classy my entire family despises you van pel's all of you and you especially the most" Jaquin stated as Ana stood there contained with no emotion her emotions gone she couldn't feel a thing even if she wanted.

"My dear Jaquin do you remember when I told you I will hunt you and plague you for the rest of your lives you'd even throw yourself of a building to rid your self of me well I own a hundred building now including all of yours "Ana said as she shoved the woman out of her way and got in Jax and the guards followed and they begun to move all their stuff out.

  The entire power manor was in a mess Jaquin was getting evicted and Jax and Ana were looking around the manor, that's when Ana went into Christian's room it looked like no one had stayed there and all the good memories came back and she smiled.

  Jaquin was crying as the guards threw her clothes out. Ana walked into her master bedroom with Jax as they went through all her cabinets "She wears fake Gucci and fake gold and silver" Ana said as she took another bracelet and looked at "Even the metal fake Guards take all this trash out" Ana said as Christian walked in.