Chapter 108 : BATTLE OF BLOOD

É n d. Of. T h E. W o R L d. Is. H Er E.

ONE DAYS LEFT TILL THE BLOOD MOON.

" You haven't been to work for over three weeks ? And you call inviting me to your sisters wedding ? What's going on love " Conor asked Lisa as they were at the airport.

" I got sick but am better now " she said.

" Was it because of Gabriel ? " Conor asked,

" No am fine Conor and me and Gabriel are taking a break " Lisa said as Conor smiled and they got into her Ferrari.

" Welcome to thorn hills home of magic " Lisa said.

" I love it already there is something about this place that's unlike anywhere on Earth " Conor said to Lisa as she started around.

" How about I show you around and no promises I'll go slow and we have to be at my sister's wedding early or she will throw us into a black hole " Lisa said.

" The things you say are out of this world " Conor said as Lisa smiled driving off.

Lana couldn't believe that her big day was finally here.

" Are you excited cousin ? " Elise asked,

" Well am nervous and excited so how's everything out there ? " Lana asked,

" Incredible and your mom is on the verge of killing the employees she wants everything perfect for you, which reminds me you don't have a wedding dress or a sari " Elise asked.

" I got a wedding dress a few months ago but it shrunk and was the last thing on my mind " Lana said worrying.

" Don't fret we can make one " Elise said as she made a mirror appear and asked Lana to stand before it.

" Now imagine the most beautiful wedding dress made with your aura " Elise whispered to Lana as she saw her dress in the reflection.

" Now I want you to imagine it out here and take it " Elise said as Lana placed her through the mirror and took it out.

" That was incredible Elise " Lana said smiling looking at her dress.

" It's called magic " Elise said as they laughed.

Lisa and Conor were at the cemetery at Troy's grave.

" Is he the one who you told me about ? " Conor asked as Lisa took the old flowers on from the tombstone.

" Yes Troy Knight Nova the single greatest person in my life, he was bad but he did it so well and the day we had our final kiss before he went down the wrong path he asked me to remember the good times we had and shared" Lisa said smiling.

" and do you ? " Conor asked,

" Always " Lisa said as she placed fresh flowers on the grave.

" Am sure wherever he is he still loves you cause your unforgettable " Conor said as helping Lisa stand and he touched her face.

" you make me remember him " Lisa said motioning to the grave stone.

" Is that a bad thing ? "

" No I love it " Lisa said smiling as Conor was about to kiss him and she got a message to go home and get ready the wedding was in four hours.

" We have to go " Lisa said to Conor.

" Let's go " He said as they walked back to the car and they arrived at the Fortress to find everyone moving up and down getting ready for the wedding finishing the final touches.