Chapter 14 : EXPOSED

This past week the world has experienced a Geographical storm that some are calling the end of the world, if it is then why are we still here?, the unknown occurrence has never been seen in history.

Ana's POV

They were talking about that day, well about last week when Lilith wanted to destroy the world and rule what remained, I know she's crazy but she's gone and now everyone is rebuilding everything they lost and half of the town's mortals lost their memory of that day thanks to the council of magic stepping in cause our existence is secret and we can never be exposed.

As for me and Jax what can I say my broken bones are mending with all these nights were spending in my room.

Everything couldn't be better everyone is living their lives to the fullest, me and Jax are doing great and Zeus is leaving today and going back to his time and no bad guy to stop, it couldn't be better.

We were saying goodbye to Zeus it's not everyday your kid from the future comes by.

" Mom there is so much to say but all I know is that I love you and everyone here " Zeus said as I hugged him " I will miss you to kid " I said kissing his forehead.

" I couldn't think of a worse time to go but i want you guys take care especially now everything is going to change for worse and for better " Zeus said as a portal appeared and through it they could see buildings and three shadows through it and he went through and waved and I waved back as the portal closed .

" he will be okay " Jax said as river , Christian and Jake were walking away and I turned and faced him " I know he will be okay he's my son " I said as he touched my face , " Then why are you worrying " Jax asked, " That so called Devil an unknown threat " I said as he hugged me, " You will be okay I will protect you with my life " He said kissing me.

[MEANWHILE IN TOWN HALL]

The town mayor had all the video footage of that day and he saw everything that happened and asked his secretary to keep it in his vault for a future favor. But the secretary left it on her desk and an intern made a copy to see what the mayor wanted kept secret, and he was surprised from what he saw and he was angry his family lost everything during the apocalypse and he saw fit for everyone to know whose responsible and made a copy and sent it to the local news station for them to air it and begin a witch Hunt in Thorn hills.....

That evening the van pel manor were watching the news Jax sitting next to Ana as Alex played on his phone next to his grandfather and grandmother and that's when the video aired and not only of them taking down Lilith but of other supernatural creatures helping out and they were all exposed there faces were exposed on live TV .

" what was that ? " Ana said receiving a call from Mia,

" Did you see that I was on the news we all were " Mia said through the phone panicking.

" Calm down Mia only a few people could have seen it " Ana said as Mia looked out and saw a crowd of angry people with pitchforks and fire.

" Get out you witch trying to destroy our world " An angry man shouted and Ana heard it.

" Mia stay there pack all your important stuff am coming for you " Ana said hanging up as Mia went to her bedroom and packed her stuff.

" you guys they went after Mia she in danger and some of us should go save the ones who can't teleport and am going to get mia "Ana said as Jax took hold of her hand.