Chapter 11 : GOOD TO BE BAD

It was a cold dark cloudy night, A special night where darkness had fallen over the small town of Thorn Hills, Ana was walking down the streets as everyone ran into their houses and she was met by her friends Mia , Jason , Jean , Jake and her love Jax all standing in a line, standing in her way.

"what is this my ex-friends teaming up behind my back ?" Ana asked smiling wickedly

"We're here to help you love something has messed with your mind we can help you this isn't you" Jax said as Ana laughed.

" Evil has a new face and it's me now" Ana said as wind started to blow and Ana was in the middle of a tornado.

"Jax do we attack ?" Jake asked,

"we go easy on her were five against one" Jax said as the tornado charged against them, everyone grabbing hold to something.

Jean was going to cast a spell bet she felt her brain freeze till the point of going unconscious. Ana walked up to them when Mia grabbed her hands as Ana bumped her head with Mia trapping her in her mind as she begun living her worst nightmare.

Jake and Jason begun throwing cars at Ana but they disappeared Ana turned them into birds and her eyes begun to glow and the earth begun to swallow Jason and Jake till they were buried alive, It was left to Jax as he tried to reason with Ana.

"Ana come back all this isn't you" Jax said

"your right I don't know what got into me"Ana said as Jax hugged her and Ana kissed him but the kiss begun to drain Jax he begun turning white and black veins formed around his body and he couldn't stand and fell.

"what are you doing to me? , I love you" Jax asked as he begun to dry out

"withering spell love and next time you get in my way you die this was mercy" Ana said laughing as she looked around and smiled walking away as Jax watched her go as he closed his eyes.

24 Hours Earlier

Ana woke up and not feeling okay she looked at the clock it was one pm and looked around for Jax he was no where in sight , she woke up and took a bath , got dressed and went down stairs to find find Christian with Alex playing and that made her blood boil.

" What are you doing with my son? " She asked taking Alex's hand and pulling him further next to her.

" First he's our son " Christian said,

" Well he's not your son, Sorry" Ana said taking Alex up stairs as he looked at Christian, and he decided to follow them up,

" I know he's mine and why would you do this not letting us meet " Christian asked touching Ana's hand.

" Get out of my house before I will go all wicked witch on you " Ana said shouting as everyone in the house came out from their rooms .

" Why did you let my son talk with this stranger " Ana asked the Nanny,

" Am sorry miss he said he was the father " The Nanny said trembling.

" Did I pay you for a DNA test " Ana asked shouting as everyone watched her act strange.

" No Miss am sorry " The Nanny said,