Chapter 43 : DARK NEW WORLD

Once upon a time there was a big and beautiful kingdom that happened to faced a dangerous threat and all the good people who could stop the evil, they couldn't remember a thing and evil won or so it thought..............

D A R K   N E W   W O R L D ☢️

My name is Rafael Morning Star and I won, it might have taken time, well lots of it and patience and a spell I stole well slaughter a village to get from some wizard in the tenth century he said I shouldn't possess this kind of power but I proved him wrong and everyone wrong, now I am the ruler of the world and I have the woman of my dreams ruling beside me and a son who I adore my life couldn't get any better, Wait it does all my enemies are living the life I gave them and if it comes from me you know it's going to be interesting cause killing them would be to easy I want them apart and alone cause now I call the shots and this is my story ~ EVIL LAUGHTER your welcome.

" How did you find me ? " He asked as Rafael smiled.

"I am the devil incarnate and I won't rest until I drag everyone to hell with me and your no exception " Rafael said as his men with guns surrounded him as the music played outside the office as Ana was on the dance floor.

" Machine guns won't kill me or even scratch me " Rafael said as he laughed.

" Well I want to see if you will heal after my men shoot you from every angle you demon " He said as they begun to fire at Rafael who smiled at all the bullets hitting him and that's when he grabbed one of the men and threw him out the window and everyone in the crowd saw and began running away.

" I can't party these days " Ana said as men surrounded her.

" She came with him " One said as Ana scratched her wrist slicing it open.

" Where's the blood ? " one of the men asked as they pointed their guns at her.

" Your asking the wrong the question instead of asking whose blood " She said as blood poured out of their arms.

" You witch "One said as Ana used her finger nail and sliced opened her neck as their necks opened and blood poured as Ana healed looking at them as Rafael came down with the man.

" For a man who is spreading all these lies about us and trying to start a revolution you sure as hell can't hide from who your giving a bad name " Ana said as she slapped him.

" I saved him for you honey " Rafael said as Ana smiled and the man looked at her in fear.

" Both of you are animals and someone in the world is watching the Holy Grail will stop you both " He said as his mouth was sewed shut thanks to Rafael .

" He's so noisy " Rafael said as the man closed his eyes and Ana beheaded him with her hands and Rafael snapped his fingers and his body burst into flames.

" Did you see that " Ana asked as Rafael smiled.

" You pulled it off like it was a container cup " Rafael said as they heard the police sirens.

" Shall we " Rafael asked.

" We shall " Ana said as they kissed teleporting away.

The police and FBI arrived to find dead bodies and the CCTV footage deleted and a SIX burnt on the floor.

" Demon attack " an officer said.

" The six appears where a greater upper demon did something wicked so mark of hell appeared " Jax said.

" How did you know that chief ? " The corner asked as they all looked at him.

" I don't know maybe it's all these talk about the devil it's getting me off edge " Jax said as he looked at the revolving sight before him necks sliced he wondered who could do that.

Next day Ana woke up to a an empty bed and got dressed and found Rafael and Alex having breakfast in their gigantic balcony.

" How are my two favorite men in the entire universe doing " Ana asked.

" Good mom " Alex said as squishy flew into the sky all flames.

" Your pet phoenix is out of hand Alex it can start a fire handle it " Ana said as Rafael smiled.

" I will but first you have to tell me why you went and killed that guy when we have vampires and demons to do out will " Alex asked as Ana sipped her coffee looking at Rafael.

" Well they were a liability and it was something we both had to do not to draw attention " Rafael said.

" Why not your the king ? " Alex asked.

" Exactly for that reason cause he has to be the kind ruler everyone expects and not sending his security detail after people "Ana said as Alex smiled.

" Yeah it's kinda how you tell people not to eat sweets but your doing it in the privacy of your home " Rafael said winking at Alex who raised his hand and his bird came down and settled on arm and he took it inside as Ana had breakfast as Rafael stared at her.

" Your doing it again " Ana said.

" What ? " Rafael asked smiling.

" Starting at me it's creepy " Ana said.

" No it's romantic " Rafael said.

" Just like how my love locked you out of heaven " Ana said eating as Rafael took her hand.

" You breath new life to my existence and because of that I have done things to get us to this day and I would do it over and over and over again " Rafael said Ana smiled.

" Is that so my dark Angel " Ana asked as Rafael kissed her.

" Yes it is, I will follow you into the dark into hell and even change reality " he said with something strange behind his voice.

" It's been two years since I won made the van Pels and the novas and those pesky so called friends pay " Rafael said looking at his dark flame burning as he saw Jean , Roman , Jason , Mia , Christian , Jake , Jax faces flashing through the flames as he smirked.

That night Ana was the bed sleeping but she didn't feel like it and woke up looking at Rafael who slept next to her and she didn't feel the satisfaction of being fulfilled and to her window and saw the full moon glowing over the city and just stood there looking at it.

Meanwhile Jax was looking at the moon from the roof of his home he felt something special pulling him towards the moon.

Jake was walking in the park that night and saw the moon glowing he smiled looking at its beauty and little did they know destiny was going to bring them once again  together not even Rafael could stop it for it was written in stone.

The three of them looked at the moon that night something changed for the first time in two years and Rafael's dark fire which was locked in his super secure safe changed colour for a second and glowed green.

W I T C H   B L O O D 🎭