Chapter 38 : WILDEST DREAMS

W I L D E S T       D R E A M S

" I am going to do everything in my power to protect you all " Ana said.

" Well we can protect ourselves and am five hundred years old so thats a valid reason " Jake said as Mia laughed.

" I don't mind you protecting me also as I live here this house with a Butler and free WiFi everything a girl can enjoy " Mia said as Ana smiled.

" Well have fun Mia and you don't have to leave anytime soon " Ana said as the butler brought in a box.

" It's here " Ana said as they all looked at the box.

" What is that ? " Jean asked.

" Something to help us all " Ana said handing watches to everyone.

" A cool watch " Mia said putting hers on.

" Well they are used for sending a distress signal so we can find each other and help " Ana said.

" This is genius " Jax said kissing Ana's forehead.

" We are going to beat this cause even Lilith , miss Torres couldn't kill us " Jason said as everyone smiled.

" Hope so " Ana said sitting on Jax's lap.

" I really hope they can beat this cause it's going to be wild " Neon said laughing watching them through a portal.

Late that night Ana and Christian had just put Alex to bed and Christian went to his room that's when Ana's watch beeped and flashed red it was Jake and went to his room to find him naked on the bed.

" I should have know this you will use this to bother me " Ana said looking away.

" Am I to much temptation for you ? " Jake standing up walking towards Ana in the nude.

" Temptation what are you talking about " Ana asked as Jake laughed.

" You erased my memory after we went back in time and we kissed " Jake said as Ana remembered.

" Well it was your fault going there to the past to see whats in my heart " Ana said as Jake smiled.

" I wanted to understand you and see who you really are beyond your looks " Jake said sincerely.

" Well I wanted to make you better by not remembering that you'd not feel bad cause I pick Jax " Ana said as Jake smirked.

" You won't keep saying that until you try this body " Jake said pointing at his abs.

" Oh your still naked " Ana said looking up as Jake laughed.

" This is always going to be your am always going to be yours " Jake said as Ana left the room but that's not before Jake called her and she turned around.

" Your going to be mine one way or another am Jake Nova I always get what I want " Jake said as Ana turned around and walked out the room.

" I didn't know it was going to be exhausting having everyone here cause the rooms are no problem it's a big house it's just that " Ana said as Jax finish.

" Jake " Jax answered.

" Yes him he's being demanding as usual " Ana said as she sat on her bed.