Chapter 24 : HUMANS IN A SUPERNATURAL WORLD

Officer Nick's POV

I have been an officer for over ten years but I have never seen dead body and all this is freak and part of one thing a cult that is covering everything up.
something is going on in Thorn hills.
I was called in by the late Katy's neighbors they said something was stinking up everything and we went and found her dead body burnt alive .

Carla's POV

Today I was running in the woods and I heard a blast and I ran towards it but all I saw were dead these dead people burnt alive and it looked like they were doing witchcraft and it looked nasty,

Alison's POV

I was in my house preparing super when I heard people shouting and I went and looked out of my window and I saw Ana van pel dressed in black like a goth and people were running into their houses but that wasn't the weird thing they begun fighting and they have powers that's when two handsome young men threw cars at her and one of them was mine . I hate this town.

Raul's POV

Something big is happening and everyone is blind or asleep, First there was an eclipse then there was a meteor shower then the sky turned to day with a moon in the sky but that was amazing.

James POV

This town rock that all I have to say, cause I had a supernatural intervention during the Halloween night when I saw a ghost, I know it's crazy but I did my hand went through it and that was incredible.

Grace's POV

Since I was a child this town had always been not normal, we celebrate witches and we have witchcraft stores in this town and that's satanic that's why am moving out of this town before all these crazy gets to me.

To be continued.........