Chapter 54 : HORSEMEN OF THE APOCALYPSE

PESTILENCE

FAMINE
DEATH
WAR

THREE MONTHS LATER.

" The house is coming up nicely " Jake said as Ana was talking with her secretary.

" Yes it is " Ana said turning towards Jake.

" What do we call it ? " Jake asked,

" I was thinking of the fortress " Ana said as Jake smiled,

" The fortress, I love it " Jake said as Ana felt light headedness.

" For the past three months you have been over working yourself and your nine months pregnant almost due " Jake said to Ana.

" I know but what can I do sit around while some the horsemen are out there planning who knows what for me ! " Ana said as Jake smiled.

" I know you can't sit around but that's why you have me to do this, also what did Nora say during your check up yesterday " Jake asked,

" she said the babies are in the right position and am healthy as a bullet and am due any day from now " Ana said looking down.

" any day from now and your here working, NO we are going home now for you to get some rest " Jake said kissing Ana's forehead.

" Okay " Ana said grabbing her back as she left her secretary Christie in charge.

Ana and Jake arrived at Nova Manor and he made sure she got some sleep.

" Welcome " Death said as Ana was standing in the middle of the desert with four beings in front of her.

" It's you ! " Ana said looking at them dressed in Arabian attire that covered their faces.

" We are currently in your dreams ! " Pestilence said.

" I guess you know am giving birth any day from now, that's what it is isn't it ? " Ana asked laughing as their eyes were on her.

" Your not intimidating me, am a Van Pel and we hide and cower from no one " Ana said as Pestilence went closer.

" We aren't here to threaten you but show you the world your daughter will build " Pestilence said.

" She will bring a lost civilization from the sand and into the light " War said as Ana saw a eutopia coming out of the sand.

" she will be more powerful than any creature who ever walked, she will be a god " death said.

" She will bring a new era of magic " Famine said.

" you have high expectations from her when she's my child " Ana said Pestilence got mad.

" Listen you witch we will kill you to get that child cause we tried talking to you to avoid further blood shed but I see you choose war instead " Pestilence said as Ana laughed.

" I haven't chosen anything you decided it by having the audacity to come for my child " Ana said as war he was walking around her.

" There will be blood " War said.

" Yes yours " Ana said as she began disappearing as war gave her a partying gift.

" See you soon " He said as she woke up on her bed turning to see Jake with a towel around his waist.

" What are you doing " Ana asked.

" Taking a shower, what about you ? You seem jumpy " Jake asked.