Chapter 100 : POWERLESS

P O W E R L E S S

" Hey " Troy said as Lisa was seated on the porch of the Van pel house.

" You am probably sleeping and am seeing you like I always but I can never control you cause your in my head " Lisa said as Troy laughed.

" You always love controlling everything don't you my love " Troy said seating next to Lisa on the bench.

" Am coming home " Troy said.

" You don't say fragments of my imagination " Lisa said.

" Who says am your imagination ? " Troy asked,

" I say " Lisa said looking at the sun set.

" When I see you again I will kiss you I don't care if you have an owner cause you will always be mine " Troy said as he kissed Lisa making her wake as she slept next to Gabriel.

"  what's wrong ? " Gabriel asked,

" Just a bad dream but we have six hours before everyone wakes up and I have to teleport back to my room " Lisa said as she Gabriel smiled.

" So what do we do till then ? " Gabriel asked,

" Anything " Lisa said kissing him as he took his shirt off as Lisa smiled and kissed his chest as they started taking their clothes off.

" Wait how did you know the time you haven't looked at the clock ? " Gabriel asked,

" Well I guessed and don't really care about the time and I want only you alone to fuck me " Lisa said as Gabriel looked into her eyes as he kissed her and made love to her till morning.

Lori walked into the dining room to find breakfast fit for a king on the table and Lisa was feeding Gabriel.

" Wow I don't know what to say about the  excessive food or the PDA levels in this room " Lori said as Lisa and Gabriel laughed.

" Well your just jealous cause you boyfriend doesn't live in under the same roof as you " Lisa teased Lori as she used magic to pour herself a cup of tea.

" Magic so early ? " Gabriel asked,

" I didn't sleep all night cause I was doing a blood location spell to find my brother but it kept showing this place and somewhere else where our other slut of a sister went to in the middle of the night " Lori said having tea as she pointed the door and they saw Lana who looked like mess sneaking in.

" Busted you hooker " Lisa said.

" Hey ladies and Gabriel what are you all doing awake at this time " Lana asked,

" Eating and it's nine in the morning and where did you just come from ? " Lori asked,

" I know from having sinful sex with Calvin your snake shifting boyfriend and if you get pregnant then we won't pay his dowry " Lisa said as they looked at her.

" Well I don't know how it works " She defended herself.

" Anyways No we went to Europe and I never had sex with him or anyone unlike you two sluts " Lana said as they heard a lightning strike.

" What was that ? " Lana asked,

" Alex with his girlfriend they are probably at it " Lisa said as Gabriel fed her to stop talking more.

" The Nova's and Van Pel's have really let go over the years we are always sneaking out, having sex and drugs we are the prestigious families in the Magic and business world " Lori said as wind blew her hair.