Chapter 33 : EARTH PART 4

THE BOOK OF EARTH

" We have three keys and only need one more to get out of here " Jean said as Roman kissed her neck.

" The earth stone " Roman said as Jean smiled.

" What's going to happen to us once we leave ? " Jean asked.

" Well nothing I don't have a wife or anyone waiting for me am a hundred thousand years late " Roman said as Jean laughed.

" You think is funny " Roman said as he began tickling Jean as they laughed and that's when their bedroom door opened.

" Holy Fucks " Mia said covering her eyes as she peeked.

" What's going on ? " Jake asked,

" Well they are having sex can't you see " Jax asked as jean covered up.

" What are you all doing here ? " Jean asked,

" We came to tell you we found the Earth stone then we heard noise coming out of this room " Ana explained.

" That's why we all came " Jason said as they all begun walking out.

" We are so sorry " Ana said as they all exited the room.

" Well we have to get up duty calls " Jean said as Roman agreed.

" That is going to be a problem " Ana said as Jax agreed.

" What's going to be a problem ? " Jake asked as Mia and Jason were also curious too.

" Jean with Roman " Ana said.

" What's wrong with that ? " Mia asks,

" He's the god of war or did you forget " Jax said as they remembered that fact.

" Your right we can't take a god of war with us back home " Jake said as Jean and Roman walked in.

" Of course he's going with us " Jean said as everyone looked away.

" We heard you and it's fine if you all don't trust me but know I was once young and a little lost and I had a great teacher who took me down that path " Roman said as everyone listened.

" Rafael ? " Jake asked,

" Yes Rafael he taught me all I know and when I had enough and didn't want more of that life, I was thrown here " Roman said as Mia was crying.

" Well we didn't know that " Jason said.

" He also fucked us over and now were immortal and our mothers dead " Jake said.

" Well we are sorry for plotting to leave you here " Ana apologised.

" You know it's fine no one would trust me I was the god of war " Roman said as Jean looked at him smiling that's when an earthquake hit.

" What's going on ? " Jean asked,

" That's what we wanted to tell you the earth stone has activated " Jason said.

" how do you know that ? " Roman asked as they all pointed towards the other stones which were beginning to merge and become one.

" It's floating " Jean said as the earthquake stopped.

" It wants to be one cause with the missing earth key" Ana said.

" Should we pack or leave right know " Jax asked

" We leave " Everyone shouted.
" It will take time and the key is going to find it's other piece now " Roman said  as they took the key was going towards the door and he grabbed it and took it outside, and once they were outside it began floating to find it's missing piece.