Chapter 16 : THORN HILLS

If your seeing this your special and extraordinary, your capable of things that no one on this world can explain and that's why am inviting you to Thorn hills soon to be home of the supernatural and trust me you want to be here, this is the center of magic and power on this Earth, That's why am calling all supernatural's home as we will be talking it back from the mortals who sent us packing and it will belong to us cause Thorn Hills is our home.

They had arrived back in Thorn hills and it was a ghost town everyone was gone others were leaving town for good.

" Did the memory spell hurt them? " Ana asked as they looked at the deserted place.

" No it didn't "

" Well this town is left to us, looks like they surrended and we were gone " Jake said as everyone looked around

" you guys need to look at your phones and see the message it's calling supernatural creatures home, apparently the mortals were chased out " Mia said.

" Calling all supernatural's home? " Jax said.

" Thorn hills " Mia said as they looked at a store selling computers and televisions it passed the message on it over and over again.

" This video is streaming to all Supernatural creatures on their phones and billboards every supernatural can see it " Jean said holding her phone.

" There are millions of billboards and supernatural's out there " River stated that.

" We know river question is are they good or evil ? " Ana said thinking.

" who's doing this ? " Jake asked.

" I don't know but we should go visit the mayor the leak came from his office " Ana said as she and Jax went to see him and the rest went to their homes.

They arrived at town Hall and found a secretary burning all the town documents in a bin and it looked like they were cleaning out their office.

" Looks like someone is running ? " Jax said as Ana looked at Jake's briefcase.

" what's with the bag ? " Ana asked.

" It's bribe money " Jake said as Ana didn't get it.

" He's a dirty politician " Jake said as Ana smiled and Jax knocked at his office door but it opened to find the mayor packed and was ready to leave.

" Hello Mr Mayor going somewhere? " Ana asked as they got in and closed his door.

" You freaks what are you doing here ? " The mayor said as Ana smiled.

" say freaks again and I will let my pall here use you for target practice " Ana said pointing at Jake and he got scared.

" am sorry, please don't hurt me I saw what you did in that video Ana van pel " The mayor said.

" so you know about us " Jax said.

" Of course I do, I always knew " The mayor said.

" They why expose us now ? " Ana asked.

" It wasn't me it was an intern working here he's family lost everything that day Lilith wanted to kill us all and wanted payback " The mayor said.

" and what were you going to with the footage? " Ana asked as the mayor kept quiet.

" THE TRUTH OF MAN ISN'T TRUE BUT MAKE THIS MAN SPEAK TRUTH " Ana said as the mayor's mouth glowed.

" let's do this again okay , What were you going to do with the footage? " Ana asked as Jax smiled.