Chapter 27 : PAINTED RED

“ He covers me in red ”

P A I N T E D   R E D

Ana's POV

Tomorrow is my birthday and that means am getting old and I don't mind that it's just I am a witch, a mother and I never get any of me time there's always something needed to be done or people to be saved and am afraid one day I will wake up dead and it would be over for me just like that, life's short.

Before anything else, I was born on November Third at the only hospital in town and Jax and Jake, River and my parents even Alex were setting things up for the party tomorrow, I heard the entire town is attending it and I really don't mind.

I looked out and saw everyone being busy and I walked away from the window and I heard a nock on my door and I went and opened it and saw a black box with a letter on it and l looked around the Halls of the house but no one was around, so I went back into my room and opened the box and it was a golden lamp.

I was nervous what if there was a genie inside or it could be just an ordinary lamp.
So I rubbed the side and yellow smoke came out of it and a genie was standing in front of me.

" A Genie ? " I said as she smiled.

" My name is Kira and I am here to give you three wishes, and just as I give you three wishes I have three rules " Kira said.

" And what are they ? " I asked.

" I can't bring anyone from dead and you can't wish for more wishes and you can't wish for someone's death " Kira said.

" So you mean apart from those three rules everything is legal " I asked as she said yes.

" So what's your first wish ? " Kira asked.

" I don't know " I said trying to think of something.

" What you don't know what to wish for, a genie is in front of you and you got nothing " Kira said.

" What should I wish for " I asked as she smiled.

" Well from experience people often wish for their darkest desires and you could do the same " Kira said but still I got nothing then the idea hit me.

" I always wanted to be a princess wait cross that ! a queen and rule like queen Elizabeth, so I wish I was the queen " I said as she smiled.

" That's a nice one and your wish is my command " Kira said as she clapped her hands and everything around us started to spin fast really fast then it was over and Kira was gone.

" That was it " I said as I looked at my room it was bigger than before and it was originally big.

I looked at myself at the mirror and I was wearing a ball gown and I was rocking diamonds.

" Holy fuck it worked " I said as I heard a throat clear behind me and I turned around and saw a Kira.

" Where were you ? " I asked as she smiled.

" Everywhere " Kira said as she took out an iPad.

" Your majesty everyone is expecting you at the Royal ball " Kira said enthusiastically.