Chapter 97 : NEW ERA

W.E.L.C.O.M.E   T.O   A.   E.R.A  O.F CHANGE...........

ONE YEAR LATER.

" Welcome to the Grand opening of the new exhibit of priceless artifact consisting of vases and earns from all works of life and may you enjoy and happy day of the dead " the lady in charge said as everyone was walking around looking at the exhibit.

" Everything is lovely " Lisa said as she was arm in arm with Gabriel.

" I don't see the vase we are after " Lori said looking around the exhibit.

" Relax Lori we are in Mexico and on the day of the dead, how amazing is that " Lana said through their mind link.

" On a mission " Hunter said as Lana was laughing.

" You both were made for each other " Lana said as Calvin spotted some men dressed in black walking in.

" Company has arrived " Calvin informed everyone.

" Well I just found the vase " Lisa said going to touch it when a man also touched it.

" Let go " Lisa said.

" No you let go or else " The man as his eyes turned blue revealing he was a werewolf.

" They are werewolves " Lisa said as Gabriel punched the man and they grabbed the vase.

" Let's leave " Gabriel said as he and Lisa started ruining and the others ran to them.

" We always have to fight " Lana said bored as they all were standing in front of the Werewolves.

" Here " Lisa said giving Lori the vase as she opened it pointing at the men and it sucked them all in.

" Where did you send them ? " Hunter asked,

" A few kilometers away from here " Lori said as the woman who held the exhibit alongside with guards showed up.

" What are you doing with my priceless artifact ? " the woman asked,

" Fifty million dollars " Lana shouted as everyone looked at her.

" Sold " the woman said as she fainted.

Later that evening they were all laughing at how Lana offered the money.

" saw it in a movie " she said making everyone laugh more.

" Girl that comes out of your trust fund " Lisa said as Lana took the vase.

" Then it's mine and I will use it to send my trash away " She said as they were standing on the streets of Mexico.

" Let's party tonight " Calvin said as they cheered.

" But we have to look the part " Lisa said as her hands glowed and made costumes for everyone.

" I don't want any complains on what I choose for you " Lisa said as looking at everyone.

Hunter was a dressed as a werewolf and Calvin as a snake and Lori as a devil, Lana as a witch and Lisa choose for herself and Gabriel angel costumes.

" Really ? " Lana asked,

" Yes tonight we get to be ourself, our true selfs " Lisa said as Calvin asked why she was an angel.

" Cause I wanted to match with Gabriel and  am also part angel" she said out loud.

" Two angels who had awesome sex and were kicked out of heaven for it " Lisa said telling Gabriel through the mind link as it was still on with the others.

" We can hear you " Lori said.

" We don't care but just in case " Lisa said turning the link off as she took Gabriel's hand to go dancing.

They danced the night away and next morning Lisa and Gabriel were off to the eternal city.

" We have to go and see grandfather " Lisa said to Lori and lana.

" Go and say hi to him " Lori added.

" Will you still go find Rafael ? " Gabriel asked,

" Yes I have to find him " Lori said.

" Then Good luck and if you need me then pray cause of where am going no cell service " Lisa said making everyone laugh and hugged her sister then joined gabriel who grabbed her by the waist and his wings appeared.

" Ready to go " he asked,

" Yes I was born ready " She said as they flew into the sky.

" Let's go find Rafael " Lana said as they joined the boys and they took a boat ride into the endless vast sea.

" So we are going to Temptation island ? " hunter asked,

" And is there a map cause there's nothing here ? " calvin said.

" He said we meet here " Lori said as the fog around them parted ways and they saw a beautiful luxurious hotel ahead of them.

" How beautiful " lana said as the fog had parted for them and as they crossed the fog behind them covered their way as they went in.

NEW  BLOOD ✓