Chapter 62 : BEAUTIFUL CREATURES

B E A U T I F U L     c r e a t u r e s  ✓

Ana was in a state of panic the horsemen had her daughter and she was powerless to do anything.

" They won't hurt her they need her " Jake said as the red birds walked in.

" Mom they won't hurt me cause they need me " Lori said.

" That's what I was saying " Jake said as Jax and the gang walked in.

" Wow back from the future ? " Mia said as Lisa winked at her.

" We looked around the world but " Jean said.

" But you couldn't find her ? " Ana said crying.

" Remember we are from the future and if this isn't a good time to break time rules then I don't know when " Lana said.

" Your right do you know ? " Jason asked.

" They are going to heaven the immortal city " Lori said as Ana was surprised.

" For what ? " Jax asked,

" To kill my grandfather their brother " Lori said as she disappeared.

" What just happened ? " Jake asked.

" Time is changing " Lana said as she and Lisa disappeared.

" Everything is going to hell " Ana said pacing around crying as Jax hugged her.

" No it isn't and if it does we will find a way out " Jake said as Ana was crying.

" Where did they go ? " Mia asked,

" A new future I think " Jean said as Ana stopped crying.

" I know what to do and that's to go to the immortal city " Ana said.

" We don't know what's happening there and remember we can't go there " Christian said.

" Yes we aren't all Angels like you " Jax said.

" you will be there alone with them " Jake said.

" I won't be Katy and Chloe will be there, so end of discussion am going " Ana said as she went and got dressed.

" Ana don't go " Jax asked but Ana was determined to go.

" I have to go get her " Ana said as Jax hugged her and Ana kissed him.

" What was that for ? "

" Cause I don't know if I will be able to do that again " Ana said looking into his eyes.

" I love you Ana Van Pel "

" I love you to Jax Nova " Ana said as he smiled.

Ana teleported to Brazil with Jake , Jean , Jax and Roman they were standing above the fort Jesus status.

" There is a gate here " Ana said as a light from above came down.